Vintage Colombian

red rider

ICMag Supporter
Greetings my friends! I've relocated and should be able to have a more relievable internet connection to post .Spent 22 months living moderately poor in Zipacon and the cloud forest. I was able to register 9 strains with the Colombian government and now CCC is legal to produce, export and sell them. However it was a fight with the owner of the company and with the extrema climate so I've started a couple new projects in a more suitable climate and atmosphere.

Full throttel.jpeg
November 2021

Im also working with another partner on a beautiful little farm here in Boyaca building some rental cabins and working with hotels in other locations for canna tourism.

IMG-20211009-WA0075.jpg

IMG_20201205_173040.jpg

Sorry I haven't answered any questions lastly but I will and hopefully in the near future I'' see some of you down here.

More to follow
red rider

red rider

ICMag Supporter
IMG_20220527_122501.jpg

This is a Colombian gold Ive been working with on and off with since 04. This cut I kept for a long time but now a friends holding it. This CG is quite a bit more potent than the other Colombians I grow here and I've outcrossed it with other Colombians as well as other tropical sativa. This cut has a really nice sandalwood type taste and bright euphotic effect that's pretty clean.

red rider

red rider

ICMag Supporter
Thought about selling seeds but first I want do some seed run and see what's there. I've been working a lot lately with high CBD genetics that can grow in the cloud forest without using chemicals. But turns out that regulation is a big expensive pain in the ass and hinders my selection process.

IMG-20210614-WA0003.jpeg

IMG-20210614-WA0005.jpeg

IMG-20210617-WA0008.jpeg

I'm working on another project in a different department that has a much drier some what warmer climate.

IMG-20210817-WA0032.jpeg

IMG-20210817-WA0021.jpeg

This is my bio organic cultivation strategy, onsite compost coco mix filled holes. No feeding and only organic insect repellents, perfectly balanced natural environment.

IMG_20201103_172520.jpg

red rider