What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Announcement Videographer / Video Editor Required For Amsterdam Trip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuddles

broodje kroket mmmmh yummy yummy yum yum :love:
I f I got to go to Amsterdam or any city in Holland I´d just be living of those again before and after visiting all the museums and end the day with a nice smoke... :)

Well it looks as though the problem has been solved and a pro has been found for the job! 🎬 I hope you all have a great time. (y)
Btw. when and where will this prized film be available to the public?

Last edited:

LEDAstray

If you haven’t already, I’d advise you to think about your back-up workflow. Especially if, going forward, you end up using different people for different projects.

Camera files/audio files/transcoded media files/NLE projects/GFX/music/final sequences etc. all want backing up. Preferably in 2 locations.

Also should be backing up camera & audio files to a couple of transport drives after each shoot, but I’m sure your crew will be on top of that.

Gotta protect and organise those media assets!

TPFTFW

Veteran
My friend that’s been my partner in crime since high school is an incredibly proficient videographer and editor.

if for whatever reason it doesn’t work out with madmac due to time I would definitely
Throw my hat in the ring for laflamablanca
he has equipment as well.

Cuddles

hey Gypsy, I think you´re gonna be just in time for the start of matjes season? :shark: You lucky thing :)
I hope you all have a wondeful time !!!

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Must figure out the best place to rent bicycles in Amsterdam - decided on that mode of transportation - it was always easier - on a bike there - you get some exercise too - which is nice -

Veggia farmer

The stoned awaked, is the ICMAG cup up again or Im a still blazed from yesterday? I FUCKING NEED A TRIP AND SLAP THAT GYPSY HEAD WITH MY VIKING HAND! or maybe the good ol wet finger in the ear...? hihihihi

Durp

If noone is available I have a pro-broadcast recent HD rig, computer, and Adobe premier. Been I min since I worked in the viseo industry, but can possibly make it happen. I have an old account from like 2008 I forgot the login into.... sir smokes a lot lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.