What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Vertical Scrog

Sleeper7784

Damn I needs me some screens. I don't know what I've been waiting on...

I veg. horizontal, but I also remove a lot of fan leaves. Mostly so I can get optimal light penitration through the canopy.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Lots of different growers using screens. Marlo use to, miraculous meds, gil tokerson, arminous and some others. Pretty sure they all do or did.

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
Finally caught up on this thread and WTF? STILL no pictures! Did the mites steal your camera?

IC throw your keyboard on the top rack of your dishwasher and run it through just make sure it is set to air dry and not heat dry. After it is done take it outside and shake any water out that you can and then let it sit for a few days to fully dry and it will be fine.

Or you could stop being a cheap ass

Logitech classic keyboard, less than $12 shipped to your door

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/logitech-classic-keyboard/1305562248.p?id=mp1305562248&skuId=1305562248&st=categoryid$abcat0513004&cp=1&lp=3&bo-filter=all#tab=buyingOptions

And honestly a big thank you for taking the time to post how you do your thing and answer questions but hurry up and get some damn pics up.

Miraculous Meds

Gees ic, I know maj is just messing with ya but dam I still like u pics or no pics. lol, uve already shown me the important stuff that makes vert scrog successful, so im eternally grateful.

I guess they are all just pulling for u to post some pics cause they love u so much.

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
I did want to say that I was bummed you had issues with the blumats , I have been using mine for a few years in straight B'cuzz coco and I love them but I am just doing small personal runs and not trying to live off of it. They are awesome when they work right but I can see how they would be a no go if they were not performing consistently.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
IC throw your keyboard on the top rack of your dishwasher and run it through just make sure it is set to air dry and not heat dry. After it is done take it outside and shake any water out that you can and then let it sit for a few days to fully dry and it will be fine.

Or you could stop being a cheap ass
not possible
And honestly a big thank you for taking the time to post how you do your thing and answer questions but hurry up and get some damn pics up.

And if I find enough of he pieces around the living room I might be able to put some of it back together.

I did want to say that I was bummed you had issues with the blumats , I have been using mine for a few years in straight B'cuzz coco and I love them but I am just doing small personal runs and not trying to live off of it. They are awesome when they work right but I can see how they would be a no go if they were not performing consistently.

I have a cool drain to waste set up I am working on right now. Looks to be working well. When I get another key board and some work done I would like to start a new thread. Fixing a roof right now for a guy in a wheel chair so he can work this winter. It is so messed up. Fell threw two spots today.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
I don't like him even a little. Pics or no pics.
Goes both ways sherlock. Figure it out.

Gees ic, I know maj is just messing with ya but dam I still like u pics or no pics. lol, uve already shown me the important stuff that makes vert scrog successful, so im eternally grateful.

I guess they are all just pulling for u to post some pics cause they love u so much.

At least someone does.

Grizz

Veteran
well if you could train them just to shit in the pots you could save bank on nutes, also teach them to peck trim at harvest, I can see a method to your madness

packerfan79

Veteran
ichabod, sorry to hijack your thread, I remembered your a jacks guy. i'm 23 days into flower and i'm not seeing any pistils. i'm running jacks w cal nit around 1.3 equal parts by vol ph to 5.8 feed daily with 20 percent runoff. in coco hempys.should I cut my cal nit back. seems like they won't stop stretching. the new growth is very light green, almost yellow. i'm in a similar situation to you my family depends on my grow

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Not sure about cutting the cal/nit. Can you post a picture? Have you posted in the infirmary? There are a lot of great growers who don't read all he differnt boards that are in that board.

SecondAttempt

ichabod, sorry to hijack your thread, I remembered your a jacks guy. i'm 23 days into flower and i'm not seeing any pistils. i'm running jacks w cal nit around 1.3 equal parts by vol ph to 5.8 feed daily with 20 percent runoff. in coco hempys.should I cut my cal nit back. seems like they won't stop stretching. the new growth is very light green, almost yellow. i'm in a similar situation to you my family depends on my grow

What strain? Have you grown it before? 23 days in flower stretch should be slowing or done unless a long flowering strain. You should def see pistils by now. Any pics?

packerfan79

Veteran
true og not a long flowering strain. checked the timer. I have the sathme strain in soil with bunches of pistils. this is my second grow with jacks both did great in veg horrible in flower. I do like everyone says and they go to shit. I don't get it. another lost crop and i'm on the fast track to the homeless shelter with a wife and 3 kids. I have to figure this out.i'll try and post some pics, I haven't been able to figure out how so far. i'm not a computer genius. lol