What's new

Verde Limon?

StickyBandit

We can take bitcoin for large orders, but not for single packs. It's basically too much hassle otherwise.

CS
I think there are BTC services that take a cut you can sign up to. They convert and place cash it in your account of choice. You could pass the fee on to me :) The anonymity is a real plus in many countries and may increase sales??
What do you call large orders?

chewiesmoke

I think there are BTC services that take a cut you can sign up to. They convert and place cash it in your account of choice. You could pass the fee on to me :) The anonymity is a real plus in many countries and may increase sales??
What do you call large orders?
At least €150

rolandomota

Veteran
Verde Limon is about the color it's very light green weed almost neon looking. Verde Limon translation is light green. Not smell or flavor it can also work for lime and lemon terpenes but it's referring to the color anything light green can be Verde limon..
For a few years it was very available but now it seems more rare it has a certain smell I can't describe not lemon or lime but you smell it and get nostalgic and think right away it's been a while since I got this stuff.
Maybe it aint so rare and just the connections I have don't stock it.
Lately I get Mango types I'm tired of them it's almost like I'm buying the same stuff from the same field from two different people I need new connections new weed because this Mango stuff is just pissing me off now it's not that strong

Last edited:

need4weed

Veteran
Isn't it a component of destroyer? I don't recall it being g known for potency, more yield and quality of high. Would be interesting to hear of smoke reports for this one

Lebanizer

Verde Limon is about the color it's very light green weed almost neon looking. Verde Limon translation is light green. Not smell or flavor it can also work for lime and lemon terpenes but it's referring to the color anything light green can be Verde limon..
It's been kind of a background obsession of mine for sometime because i genuinely thought it smelled of lime (i LOVE lime !) but now you say it's just the colour :cautious:, what a total let down !

RobFromTX

We can take bitcoin for large orders, but not for single packs. It's basically too much hassle otherwise.

CS

GARRA, JALISCO IBL MEXICAN LANDRACE​

PUMA, ZACATECAS IBL MEXICAN LANDRACE​

Not to hijack the thread but are these a pure sativa by any chance?

chewiesmoke

All our Mexican varieties come direct from the source. The genetics have been inbred by local farmers for generations so you'll get a mixture of traits from pure NLD to broader leaf plants. Flowering times on most lines go 12-14 weeks, but you will find quicker flowering pheno's too. Both the Garra and Puma lines are exactly like this. But of the two, Puma would be the one that shares more NLD traits, Garra is more skunky / onion and has broader leaves.

Puma, Zacatecas

DSCF0490_IG.jpg
DSCF0516_CU_IG.jpg
DSCF0517_IG.jpg
DSCF0524_IG.jpg
DSCF0530_IG.jpg
DSCF0540_IG.jpg

Garra, Jalisco

DSCF0697_IG.jpg
DSCF0698_IG.jpg
DSCF0704_IG.jpg
DSCF0714_IG.jpg

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I had to take down the Red Lime Zacatecas x Cambodian plants. All had hermied real bad. Lots of nanners and even male pods. I assumed the plants would be full of seeds soon, so they came down at around 3 weeks into flower.

I smoked what there was of the plants and got a nice high, euphoric and mellow. I was looking for trippy. I will have to segregate the remaining plants I can grow with about 8 seeds remaining. Not sure which way these plants leaned genetically.

funkyhorse

@chewiesmoke
Very beautiful site and pictures mate
It all looks like indoor repros done under lights in a first world lab. If it possible to ask and you dont mind, where is this job done?
I was looking at your website and one strain caught my attention, sadly the only interesting thing for me is not for sale, I am not interested in hybrids nor crosses

What makes this GHT an IBL? You received the line pure from Thailand, right?
I would be interested in the thai seed coming direct from the Doi Chang mountain if you can ship to complicated failed third world countries where all this shit is illegal

Can you describe the high of GHT?
Have a nice day

chewiesmoke

I had to take down the Red Lime Zacatecas x Cambodian plants. All had hermied real bad. Lots of nanners and even male pods. I assumed the plants would be full of seeds soon, so they came down at around 3 weeks into flower.

I smoked what there was of the plants and got a nice high, euphoric and mellow. I was looking for trippy. I will have to segregate the remaining plants I can grow with about 8 seeds remaining. Not sure which way these plants leaned genetically.
I'm sorry to here that @yesum, we've not had that happen with that paticular line. May I ask what you were growing her in? Soil / Coco Coir / Hydro? Always good for us to keep notes from other growers. Let us know if you'd like to try something else.

chewiesmoke

@chewiesmoke
Very beautiful site and pictures mate
It all looks like indoor repros done under lights in a first world lab. If it possible to ask and you dont mind, where is this job done?
I was looking at your website and one strain caught my attention, sadly the only interesting thing for me is not for sale, I am not interested in hybrids nor crosses

What makes this GHT an IBL? You received the line pure from Thailand, right?
I would be interested in the thai seed coming direct from the Doi Chang mountain if you can ship to complicated failed third world countries where all this shit is illegal

Can you describe the high of GHT?
Have a nice day
The GHT came direct from Thailand via @botan_eyez. We ran out of the IBL a while ago. We called it that as it's been inbred by local farmers. Most of the plants are very uniform and don't show any indication of hybridisation.

chewiesmoke

I'm sorry to here that @yesum, we've not had that happen with that paticular line. May I ask what you were growing her in? Soil / Coco Coir / Hydro? Always good for us to keep notes from other growers. Let us know if you'd like to try something else.

Wait... Was that the male you showed me on Instagram?

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was growing in fox farms dirt with amendments. I had a Rasoli female with a few male pods on it, and a Dakshinkali female with no hermies. These were all in the same tent.

All the other plants were males. Like 11 males!! Quite a grow, hehe. I had a timer malfunction one day and that may have had something to do with things. I got it sorted after only one day though. Light period was off by a few hours one day.

Latest posts

Latest posts