What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Veg spec va flower spec

trixP

There’s a brand new veg spectrum 400 rayonled locally on market place the guy wants cheap says it’s new

I have a 760 with a controller to dim it watt by watt

Wondering if spending a few hundred buc like to have the veg spec or I’m wasting money

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
As long as it's brand new and has little mileage it would be a good investment. When the US goes to war with China all Chinese trade will be cut off. Having a few extra grow lights is smart with the uncertain future ahead.

trixP

As long as it's brand new and has little mileage it would be a good investment. When the US goes to war with China all Chinese trade will be cut off. Having a few extra grow lights is smart with the uncertain future ahead.
Never looked at it that way

FranJan

This is the mentality that get's people to horde toilet paper. LOL. When the two most powerful armies in the history of the world go head to head do you think your going to be hanging out on ICMag getting your post count up?

There’s a brand new veg spectrum 400 rayonled locally on market place the guy wants cheap says it’s new

I have a 760 with a controller to dim it watt by watt

Wondering if spending a few hundred buc like to have the veg spec or I’m wasting money

If you really want an effective veg light you should add some 730nm. Cheap Chinese LEDs will work fine too. You don't need much when it comes to FR.

trixP

This is the mentality that get's people to horde toilet paper. LOL. When the two most powerful armies in the history of the world go head to head do you think your going to be hanging out on ICMag getting your post count up?

If you really want an effective veg light you should add some 730nm. Cheap Chinese LEDs will work fine too. You don't need much when it comes to FR.

My light has ir n uv

FranJan

My light has ir n uv

Supposedly my Veg light does too but it's sooo little IDK if you can say it really does.
spectrum-graphic_1000x1000.png

trixP

Supposedly my Veg light does too but it's sooo little IDK if you can say it really does.
spectrum-graphic_1000x1000.png
I’m veg you do not want to run the uv and ir

I’m actually looking at purchasing a second tent and deff buying the rayonLED glmf400 veg light to pair with my 760pro