What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Vaporizers in Brazil

High Ventania

Hello Smokers, Ventana here!

I have a advise for you guys.
I i'm living in Brazil since 2012, thats a good place to live, but sometimes i get bored about a lot of thing.

I faced a hard time trying to find a good vaporizer shop here, everyone that was trying to sell old and/or used or even damaged vaporizers to me, i bought at least 4 herb vapers with problems

Out of hope, i was searching for someone who could send some vaporizer (any vaper to be honest) from US for my home here in Brazil, it was late night when i found Vapokings, a brazilian vaper shop, i bought an herb vaper called G Pen Elite, from Grenco Science, and to be honest, it was a gooood thing, just saying, those guys from Vapokings, they are the "kings" of vapers here in Brazil!

And here is their website: https://goo.gl/MmeBsH

Latest posts

Latest posts