What's new

Vaporiser Suggestions

RudeDog

Veteran
Hey all, have been smoking bongs for 10 years after packing up tobacco and joints. Now I need to stop/cut down on bongs and get a vaporiser. I've looked about but there are too many to go through so after some suggestions. Don't know what to make of the reviews on Amazon, some seem a bit fake.

:thank you:

I'mback

Comfortably numb!
Who reads reviews on Amazon? I'm running a Flowermate V5 Nano and loving it. I've been a vaper (nic) since 2010.

JockBudman

I got a mighty a few weeks ago and haven't had a spliff since. I was umming and aaahing about various ones until my girlfriend said "what's the one everyone says is the best?" and after that that's all she wanted. :laughing:

Tbf it's pretty amazing - I had a g pen before and that was shite and I went back to spliffs but I doubt I'll ever go back now, maybe one on my birthday at most.

:tiphat:

Ringodoggie

Premium user
I have owned just about every vape made. LOL And, currently have 20 or 30 or, maybe 40 of them. LOL Oops, manic buyer here. LOL

It depends what you are looking for. Travel or home? Battery or cord/electric? Concentrate or dry herb?

Do you like 'lung pulls' or 'mouth pulls'? A mouth pull is like smoking a cigarette. You puff with your mouth, then take it into your lungs on a second pull. A lung pull goes straight to the lungs.

I like mouth pulls but almost no vape offers that. The VapCap is about the only one and it's kind of a pain in the ass. Even with an induction heater.

Right now, my main goto is a Healthy Rips Fury Edge. Bought it at a 420 sale this last month. I have the entire Healthy Rips line and they are all good. If you're a micro-doser, the Fury 2 is more for you than the Fury Edge.

I also love my Arizer line with the ArGo being my favorite and the new Solo 2 being my least fav. Although, the Solo 2 probably has the best flavor of any vape I own. Amazing flavor all the way down to the last hit. Not sure what makes it so much more flavorful than other vapes but it definitely is.

If you like monster hits, I just bought a Boundless CFX and, OMG, it's a cloud chaser. Huge bowl. I can put almost as much in that bowl as I can in a joint. Fucking monster.

Another of my gotos is my new Vleaf GO. Nice for a one-hitter. Ready almost instantly (no warm up time). A little hot for most people but, I like hot hits. Reminds me of smoking.

I used to smoke 10 to 30 joints a day. And, although vaping is like fucking with a rubber, my coughing and wheezing is almost non-existent compared to what it was.

Let me know what you're looking for. Maybe I can point you the right direction and provide a discount code. You in USA or elsewhere. Puffitup.com is fast fast fast in the USA and puffedup code gets 15% off most stuff.

Let me know if I can be of any assistance.

Peace.

Ringodoggie

Premium user
I'm running a Flowermate V5 Nano and loving it. I've been a vaper (nic) since 2010.

I just got the Flowermate SLICK a couple days ago. I was torn between the SLICK and the NANO. Really liking the SLICK. Perhaps I need to try the NANO. LOL

I'mback

Comfortably numb!
I have owned just about every vape made. LOL And, currently have 20 or 30 or, maybe 40 of them. LOL Oops, manic buyer here. LOL

It depends what you are looking for. Travel or home? Battery or cord/electric? Concentrate or dry herb?

Do you like 'lung pulls' or 'mouth pulls'? A mouth pull is like smoking a cigarette. You puff with your mouth, then take it into your lungs on a second pull. A lung pull goes straight to the lungs.

I like mouth pulls but almost no vape offers that. The VapCap is about the only one and it's kind of a pain in the ass. Even with an induction heater.

Right now, my main goto is a Healthy Rips Fury Edge. Bought it at a 420 sale this last month. I have the entire Healthy Rips line and they are all good. If you're a micro-doser, the Fury 2 is more for you than the Fury Edge.

I also love my Arizer line with the ArGo being my favorite and the new Solo 2 being my least fav. Although, the Solo 2 probably has the best flavor of any vape I own. Amazing flavor all the way down to the last hit. Not sure what makes it so much more flavorful than other vapes but it definitely is.

If you like monster hits, I just bought a Boundless CFX and, OMG, it's a cloud chaser. Huge bowl. I can put almost as much in that bowl as I can in a joint. Fucking monster.

Another of my gotos is my new Vleaf GO. Nice for a one-hitter. Ready almost instantly (no warm up time). A little hot for most people but, I like hot hits. Reminds me of smoking.

I used to smoke 10 to 30 joints a day. And, although vaping is like fucking with a rubber, my coughing and wheezing is almost non-existent compared to what it was.

Let me know what you're looking for. Maybe I can point you the right direction and provide a discount code. You in USA or elsewhere. Puffitup.com is fast fast fast in the USA and puffedup code gets 15% off most stuff.

Let me know if I can be of any assistance.

Peace.

Now you really confused him! :tiphat:

I'mback

Comfortably numb!
I just got the Flowermate SLICK a couple days ago. I was torn between the SLICK and the NANO. Really liking the SLICK. Perhaps I need to try the NANO. LOL
All I have to say is, my first bowl was Dutch Treat and all I can say is, creamy deliciousness. When I smoke weed (bong or joints), all I taste is burnt leaves after the original 1st toke similar to that 1st swig of beer after a long day.

HalfArsedFarmer

Hi Rude Dog..

Same boat as a lot of us too many years of burning.

I have been using A Herbal 2.2 air for a good few years now to the point mines longer made they upgraded it & I can honestly say I don't miss burning anything. It's A simple desk unit compact enough with a whip that goes straight in my pie hole.

It will also fill three bags if you're having a few like minded folks around. You can mull down the herb and pack it out or bud pick, I will also chuck in a cheeky worm of ice hash on the top of the chamber of herb too which works well.

Very easy to clean & look after, nothing that's going to break if dropped, they start at $160.

I actually got two more of these after converting a couple of friends.

Now I do have reefer now and again but it's maybe 5-10 a year when trying new stuff mainly but I always go back to the Vape.

I'm actually looking for A hand held one too, currently I think PAX will get my money.

Best of luck and well done on trying to kick the shite baccy..

RudeDog

Veteran
Thanks for all the input folks, you gave me plenty to ponder Ringodoggie.

I've ordered a Nectar v2 to dip me toe in the vape pool. If I get on with this I'll look to upgrade in a few month time.

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
On year 8 with the volcano classic. Been using it daily at least 3 times a day and wouldn't trade it for anything. Good luck in your search :tiphat:

hazyfontazy

Veteran
I've owned loads too
Volcano is probably the best for the home and hit and taste , but it's noisy and a pain in the arse to be honest, takes up loads of room
Mighty is a fantastic portable but pricey and quite large
Crafty is the smaller mighty and will suffice
Boundless cfx is a good cheap alternative and the Tera is even better for portability due to its swappable batteries,, air path is superb,, comes with bong attachments which is awesome,, so easy to clean its a joke,, highly recommended
Bastards still ain't give me a free one after all the endorsements lol

Ringodoggie

Premium user
That fucking Boundless CFX is a MONSTER. The bowl is almost big enough to load a joint's worth of pot (almost). However, I don't like the mouthpiece. I use the water adapter with the male end up. Then, I can use my choice of any of the mouthpieces and cooling stems that I have. It's one of my daily users.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I use a Volcano. I had a Digit that I used bags with for years. I purchased a Hybrid late last year and have gotten a routine now with it. Caution: This goes through a lot of material, and is best used in combo with an edibles program, using the ABV as input.

The chamber on the Hybrid heats to the set-point, independent of the fan. You can load up to a joint in the chamber (a gram), but that is even more wasteful. I put in about 1/2-2/3 a bowl now. There may be others doing it this way, but I heat the bowl about 10 seconds (enough time for me to do two deep breath and exhale exercises). The with lungs empty I will turn on the fan and using the whip, get a full power hit. One hit from the material only, then it gets saved as ABV.

The first time you hit it that way you will be blown away by the flavor.

That full hit gets the terps and some actives off the ground flower, before it starts shedding something (maybe chlorophyl) that makes me cough and waste the hit. If I avoid that, there is a great rush, and then a nice high. My lungs have been cleaned out by the terps, and feel great now. I have not used a bag since I got that thing with the whip. Gave the digit away.

If you get one, see how good a deal Cream City Vapes will give you. They treated me very well and I would do bidness with them again. They had my order for over a month while the chamber redesign was going on, and it worked OK. Hell, they comp'd me a 1/8 of some pretty tasty CBD hemp for the trouble.

I suppose any unit that heats the bowl, then has a fan would do the trick. The temp display on my Hybrid has been failing since about 3 weeks of use, and I need to get registered and send it to Oakland to get it fixed. I can use the bluetooth and see the temp (and hours of use) on my laptop, but why bother? It lets you know when it's at temp by running the fan momentarily. You will read about the guys at FC having issues, but I think those clowns are leaving the material chamber on the heater way too long, and frying it.

I may have to get a hand held unit while my desktop gets fixed.

Latest posts

Latest posts