What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Vancouver Bound

crucifix

Hey all...my girl and I will be staying in a B&B in Kitsalano first week of June...would love to meeet...greet..and chill with fellow growers nad board members....

would love to kick back with some of my brothers and sisters in BC.

:friends:
~peace~

G

my bad, stoners memory, but hey at least I got the Ju part right :p Too bad you didnt come out here this weekend (Victoria Long Weekend) as there was an Entheogenisis conference. I will get more info on how this yeas went later and post it for all who are interested.

G

psychedelic plants :bigeye: Sadly I missed out on it this year due to money constraints, but will definitely be at next years conference.

Rattan

Crucifix,
Where are you going to in Vancouver?Are you driving from the states to there?Or by cruise?..plane?The reason why im asking is because im thinking of taking a vacation cruise up there from S.F.Is it possible to take reefers on a cruise ship?How about across the border in a car?Will they bust if they find 3.5 grams?Is Vancouver really pot friendly?
Peace

G

you can try smuggling a bit of pot the worst canada will do would be to send you home, is that worth the risk you be the judge

Latest posts

Latest posts