What's new

Utopia haze..... Rosa manga?

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
7 weeks from flip ,seems she will be ready at about 9... Might give her 10.

View Image

Seems more like a indica pheno, but nice looking anyway. What does it smell like? Any lemony terps? :)

Peace

PS: I really do think that the great High the Sativa phenos in Utopia Haze gave me are the type of High coming from Original Haze. So i really do think that the Utopia Haze has Haze genes from old Nevilles Haze genetic, so Original Haze leaning. Can't wait to pop some OHaze Seeds. Your OHaze grow is already finished, right? :)

Last edited:
G

Seems more like a indica pheno, but nice looking anyway. What does it smell like? Any lemony terps? :)

Peace

Hey man!The terps are amazing,not lemon but sth like strawberry/melon with a bit haze ,really mouthwatering! Should be a real tasty vape ! :yummy:

JockBudman

Regardin the Brazilian sativas - anyone ever try any of the KC Brains sativa shit? He's got a few Brazilian crosses like Bahia Blackhead an Brazil X KC that ah keep meanin to try.

Might pick some up as am about to do an order but don't hold yer breath on a diary - there's tons to get through in ma stash.

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thought id add a mention here. I was at the cup as a judge in 2008 when Utopia Haze won. It, for sure, seemed to be very similar to amnesia core cut or a SSH, just a bit mustier, it was good smoke but I didnt vote for it. Anyway, I decided, out of nostalgic vibes, to buy some barneys utopia haze beans and I just took the first tester down at 9.5 weeks. Looked done, very sativa leaf structure but a bit stouter than expected and lots of grapey purple stuff happening. Its super sativa in the smoke dept, makes your fuckin heart race. Nothing like what won the cup at all!

juh

I harvested an utopia ... well to me it looks and smells very much like an amnesia. Good production.

Attachments

• 20240221_202501.jpg
    20240221_202501.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 37
  • 20240310_145801.jpg
    20240310_145801.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 35

Latest posts

Latest posts