What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Utilizing our Roaches

imiubu

There is an over-abundance of ever accumulating roaches around here.
So, thoughts as to how to utilize them has repeatedly come to mind.

Thinking perhaps, to first try a QWISO to concentrate and then add to a carrier oil for topical use.

Bringing this to the community, thinking that other's may also have discovered this conundrum without
finding a solution/s.

Has anyone ever used their roaches in such a way?
Or, maybe have a favored way in which to use these nugs of goo you'd like to share?

Seems almost criminal to simply waste this resource and is of course why they tend to accumulate :)

Reactions: Gry

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
I save mine until I have a sandwich baggie full. The. I walk down to the local liquor store and give them to them to one of the people always standing out front. It actually made one guy almost cry he was so happy.

Unlike the old days, I use a tip and there is nothing left. That's when I am not vaping ... PVB goes into brownies.

Reactions: Gry

buzzmobile

Veteran
My wife smokes a bowl and I smoke joints. My roaches are disassembled and smoked in her bowl. Love is a beautiful thing. :D

love-memes-04-720x523.jpg

G.O. Joe

Veteran
Weird how everyone freaks over extracting with acetone, or having traces of benzene that probably aren't there, but pot covered with pyrolysis tar is totally cool.

goingrey

Weird how everyone freaks over extracting with acetone, or having traces of benzene that probably aren't there, but pot covered with pyrolysis tar is totally cool.

Possibly it's different people as someone so worried about benzene surely wouldn't smoke in the first place and have roaches around.

Latest posts

Latest posts