What's new

using the restroom while tripping, lol.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
it's never a good idea, is it? it's not like i planned it though. i was sitting here typing like a madman & my stomach goes "hey, i know you're busy and all, but..." so, off i went. sat there for an eon (maybe two) sweating like Giuliani in that picture where his hair dye was running down his face, and "SPLASH!" and i'm like WTF? was that a lung? it sounded HUGE! no, wait, i'm still breathing, got both lungs still yet. whew...finished with the paperwork, got up and flushed and it looked like a fucking anacondas tail slithering down into the pipes! holy... at least i didn't make the mistake of looking at myself in the mirror before coming back to my computer. it's rather obvious that i'm just a wee nudge shy of the madhouse after eating a fist full of shrooms...i love it!

armedoldhippy

Veteran
ya and looking in the mirror is strange for sure watching your face distort and ripple around will weird anyone out. mom and aunt use to vend food at smaller shows when i was in my teens it was so hard damn near impossible to look them in the face and act normal while trippn. forever laughing i was
i watched Disturbeds version of the "sounds of silence" whilst under the influence last night. the singers face contorts pretty severely in a couple of shot, and it REALLY moved around last night! wow...i thought his face was gonna rip...

Latest posts

Latest posts