What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Urban Legends test grow

Vesnican

Dry buds

Dry buds

Here we go with pics of dry buds. I took the pics by phone and bit disappointed with the pic quality, next time only big camera, as for live plants.

Mazarilla: this strain has very strong effect, almost narcotic, taste/smell characteristics go to Mazar parent.

picture.php

picture.php

Gorilla: pleasant, positive mood and stress calming effect, taste/smell to pine and sweet fruit in the backround.

picture.php

picture.php

Vesnican

Dry buds

Dry buds

Gorilla Cookies: definitely best taste/smell which to tropical fruit candies, more sativish effect, good mood, cerebral, communicative.

picture.php

picture.php

bibi40

Great !!!

Happy new year and good smoke ...

My contribution with some Gorilla cookies at different stages :

picture.php

:tiphat:

Vesnican

Thank you Bibi, I just screwed it up by using smart phone to take those pictures. So the details of resin are not much visible. But especially Gorilla and Cookies have good coverage of crystals.

Urban_Legends

Seedbay Vendor
ICMag Donor
Hi there!

You have made very nice work this past year outdoor, and some are continuing indoor while others are waiting the next season ! :D

Enjoy YOUR great work guys !

:tiphat:

Cmoon

im reviewing and bumping same time:laughing:
fine log and just look at that product...the pains of early low rider and pretty mediocre herb from dutch passion strains made me auto shy but tbf reasonable return for small outlay and im a keen summer gardener:tiphat:

I see you guys have raised the bar :dance013:and much respect

cmoon

Vesnican

Fighting Gorilla

Fighting Gorilla

Hi folks!

Finally some update for this thread. Few months ago I was planning to showcase a test grow of four to five Fighting Gorillaz by Urban Legends, BUT.. I have screwed up a batch of seeds like a noob, in the second round I have killed a seedling, other seedlings broken by my kids so finally I have only one plant.

But this Fighting Gorilla is a beautiful plant. Tall and productive autofem. Strong smell more to chem a tropical candy side. Resinous a sticky.

Although Urban Legends says it could be little bit more difficult to grow, I haven’t felt that. But due to just one plant cannot compare phenos.

Grow set up was typical (following autoflowering guide via sticky in this subforum). Due to changing weather from cold to hot, dry to humid during this season I was applying for almost all grow cycle Biobizz Algamic, which I don’t usually do. Then Biobizz grow, bloom, heaven. Green sensation and Aptus starter treatment.

I have some more UL plants maturing, stay tuned. Glad to be back.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Vesnican

Mandarine Rocket autoreg

Mandarine Rocket autoreg

I am very happy with this pheno. Mid size plant, productive, resistant to bud rot (compare to other RM pheno which was completely destroyed by budrot and grey mold). The idea to mix RRF and famous Cream Mandarine was a good choice. In the odor I can recognize tropical fruit as well as chem tones. I am looking forward to the vape test.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php