What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Urban Legends test grow

Vesnican

some chill will give more vivid colors to the flowers, humidity could be a problem or constant wet flowers, if you can keep them dry you are good

Rain and humidity, that's what I am afraid of. But finally it seems, that the upcoming week will not be so rainy. You're definitely right, that lower temps could bring some nice colors.

I am just always little bit nervous, when leaving plants in this flowering stage for longer period.

They must stay outdoor without shelter, dice have been rolled.

Vesnican

Gorilla auto robust pheno - day79

Gorilla auto robust pheno - day79

Harvested. Shorter then a classic pheno, but bigger calix type buds.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Vesnican

Gorilla auto classic pheno - day 79

Gorilla auto classic pheno - day 79

Harvested. Classic pheno is taller, with thin sativish leafs. Mid-size, hardrock buds, resistant to budrot. Sweet piny smell.

Plant A (130+cm height)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Vesnican

You make me mouth watering mate , so good job !!!
:tiphat:

Thank you Bibi, I must say that there was good light on that afternoon for taking pictures. Gorilla classic pheno buds are really like candies :biggrin: I wish we are neighbours and can exchange samples :tiphat:

Vesnican

Gorilla cookies Purple pheno - Day 76

Gorilla cookies Purple pheno - Day 76

Harvested. This pheno is more photogenic then the green one ;-) Very pleasant sweet gasoline smell. Bit more vulnerable to Budrot then pure Gorilla, but I was expecting that after GSC parent.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts