What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Diary Urban Legend Killer Mandarine auto outdoor

Haven't had chance to do fighting gorillas or killer Mandy outdoor but totally agre with you solid autos for outdoor adventures love the selection they have aswell run acid kush every year top performer and the gorrila cookies easy to grow pretty much do it them self some potent smokes in there aswell the gorrila auto was potent aswell

CannaZen

Well the thing is they're indoor plants outside. Not sure how they would perform in the ground but 1 of my outdoor plants 2021 did well out of 6. they can flower quite a bit of resin indoors, outdoors not so much (selections were made indoors.) I'm trying to breed good potent outdoor bud :p

I've run the acid kush line past two years resin been on point started outdoor stayed outdoor there whole life was fine good luck breeding man need to start a breeding project myself soon

Latest posts

Latest posts