What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Urban Guerillas and Growing for Dummies

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
It's garden prep time so I picked up about 4 dozen different flower and veggie seeds from a local nursery/garden/feed store. I don't know why because I have a library of about to a hundred packs from previous years. I figure what the hell, I can always use them if the proverbial fan starts turning like it did in the dirty 30s. I was going through them and I found this pack of Tomato seeds.
1650909142796.png

A couple years ago I made a few hundred female seed balls (compost/clay) I could spread in field drainage ditches to see if I could get anything out of it. Massive fail.
1650908159078.png

The wheels started turning for another experiment. I have Gel Caps I use for oil, so I thought I'd put a batch together for female seeds.
(not my pic)
1650908210431.png

I can make 100 at a time, so I'll give some to the friends who always complain about the little bit of work needed to pop seeds and plant. They can just stick them in pots. I'll also be spreading these around drainage ditches again this year. I thought it might be fun to drop some in city flower beds in places like Parliament hill, cop shop, supreme court, street corners and such. lol

I really want to load up this spot. They may get shaded out, but if I drop enough on this ledge, maybe a few will pop their head out for me.
1650908901604.png

Swamp Thang

Veteran
Providing honorable justices of the supreme court with readily available harvests of feminized bud will certainly further a higher calling in all judgments that they render in those hallowed chambers.

Latest posts

Latest posts