What's new

Upcoming CoVid Test Options?

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
http://sdbiosensor.com/xe/

This is a thread for upcoming test kit options, above is my first thought,, South Korea seem to be winning via lessons learned though SarS,, im wondering if when a selection of companies actually nail it. Will we get it without quick enough for my peoples,, i have a fair few people who are interested in buying a container full of decent test kits if they have to. Nobody is trying to be vultures here., people are willing to not make any money on this just so our community can test quickly,

Any thoughts?

Pic below is the same company,,

Some companies will make good kits soon. I'd like to know who to watch and who to pay to get this shit in for my peoples not to mention myself,, I think I might of come into contact with someone today, this was my first thought before going home and not going in,,

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

This is just the beginning

Wait till the s and l types are more understood,, I believe this may well be like herpes,, laying latent as chronic condition waiting for a low point in immunity in later life,, scary times

Cmoon

well thats an all new drugs market Rick, I'd personelly feel a whole lot better if the government had got on top of this instead of the brexit issue when the nhs failed the pandemic test last year, maybe some foward thinking would have realised this bug was going to fly out of china or whatever its origin?

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's true,, it's a new dynamic,,

new graft,, im probably starting a sanitisation company soon,, it's the only way to keep driving,, my uvc sterilisation bag is weirdly gaining intense interest

Therapeutics coming soon,, I wonder what should be going in nebulisers and vapour administration tools,,

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
You'd make more selling the UV bags as " shopping sterilizers" so the supermarket staff don't infect you.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Im wondering what company is going to really nail this and if its worth buying independently

Contaminated kits and unreliable results worry me,, if I knew how to deal with making a test myself I'd have fukin done it myself,, dam it I don't know this shit,,

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
Company in Derby make the first available. Only, there aren't any. It's rather odd. You have to be a company, buy a minimum of 500 and first open an account. Then it seems they vet the customers to see who gets them. Only then will you get to see the price.

It's corrupt. What will happen, is loads of medical professionals will get to buy on a Monday for crazy corporate prices, then on Tuesday resellers will get them for Amazon sales for a bit less. Then on Wednesday we can probably get them direct with more realistic numbers and pricing. That's the chain of events I can see happening. They're just loading the warehouse at the moment.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was going to buy some test but since the news came out about test being Contaminated with covid I thought hell no,, not getting that shit in for the people's

Latest posts

Latest posts