What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

unsure HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

earth77

My plants are 3 weeks old.i have not used any nutrients yet before i start i wanted to find out why my plants lower leaves are turning yellow then brown curling and die the tops still somewhat green.Ive done some homework and it seems it might be (mg)deficiency,also not enough oxygen getting too roots i used perlite but did skimp a little they are planted in 8oz plastic cups with holes poked on bottum i know if its oxygen too the roots ill have too trans plant with new soil and more perlite that scares me.I have floragro,florabloom,and floramicro plus a ppm tester and ph tester my HELP ? is which one should i try first and what should my PH and ppm numbers be at.Right now i have a gallon jar of nutrients mixed but am scared to use! PH reads 5.8 and ppm reads 646. i need too do something soon they are thirsty and i want to make a decision before i feed them :chin: open to any and all suggestions

Last edited:

Grat3fulh3ad

The Voice of Reason
Veteran
Feed the plants... 6 ml of micro and 12 ml of bloom in a gallon of water pH'd to 6

*Edit... Saw where you're at 5.8 pH... that's fine too*

The nutes you have mixed... what ratio's you use?

Last edited:

earth77

I SAID 3 WEEKS OLD MY HUBBY TELLS ME THEY ARE NOT GROWING RIGHT AND THEY ONLY LOOK LIKE 9 DAY OLD PLANTS (THOUGHT I SHOULD AD )

earth77

2.4 ml of micro.bloom,and gro to a gallon water cuttings and seedilngs. the app table said to do 1.2ml my ph was 6.1 and ppm 181 so i did double it thats how i got the 5.8.thank you so much so iam gonna wait a few min and go ahead and feed them with what i got mixed now

cuttings and seedlings) ratio

Last edited:

earth77

I will post again as soon as i see a change 3-4 days i hope thank you for such a quick reply Grat3fulh3ad

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
good luck with your babies earth...if anyone can help ya its h3ad.....let us know how they are doin :)

jahyadig

I would transplant them into larger containers. At 3 weeks in 8 ounce cups I am guessing they are rootbound and the slow growth could be caused by the roots having no where to go. Also as you said, it would be a good time to add some more perlite to lighten up the mix . :joint:

Peace and kindness,
jah :smoke:

earth77

awww bubbles my fav charectoer TPB. COOL TY FOR THE IN PUT IF I DONT SEE SOME RESULT IN ABOUT TWO DAYS I WILL DO THAT TY FOR THE RESPONSE LOVE AND PEACE! TO ALL

earth77

WELL BUBBLES LOL! IAM ALITTLE NEW TOO THIS AND IT SEEMS ALL THE SUPPORT I NEED IS RIGHT HERE TY FOR THE HEADS UP THOUGH

earth77

you are right

you are right

Bubbles said:
shouldnt this be in a growing forum?
you right but iam new too using forums and have posted in the wrong place before i dont want to aggravate anyone and here i get great response and feel comfortable posting here.....

the plants are already looking better and growing faster just in a few days thanks again yall!!!! :woohoo:

earth77

AWWW!!!!!!!!!!

AWWW!!!!!!!!!!

The girls are feeling my love and was in much need of some food they are growing like a weed LOL!!! WEATHER FORECAST CALLS FOR RAIN ALL WEEK AND SO FAR ITS BEEN RIGHT.IS IT BETTER TO LEAVE OUTSIDE UNDER COVERED PATIO OR INSIDE BY A WINDOW?I NEED YOUR :2cents:

earth77

awwww common sense i can do that thanks again you are becoming my mentor i thought mabe there was secret iam unawre of lol lots of love peace and posative thinking too ya!!!!!!