What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Unclefishstick Goes To Mars!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mars Hydro has generously sent me a TS 3000 for testing and fedex tracking says it will be here tomorrow so i went ahead and got the Mars Hydro 5x5 tent which i won in a contest earlier this summer set up with ventilation so all i need to do is plug the lamp in and load the plants into the tent.

pretty basic set up,got a 6 inch fan hooked to a 6x24 inch carbon filter for exhaust,and a 4 inch fan for intake air. i will add an oscillating fan once the light arrives and i can see where it fits best.

for this run i have 9 plants already in 2 gallon pots to speed things up a bit and get to flowering as soon as possible. once the plants have a chance to adjust to the tent i will up-pot them to 5 gallon pots for flower and give them 2-3 weeks to size up then switch to 12/12.

this run will be

3x sunset sherbet
3x peanut butter breath
3x Mac1

i currently have sunset sherbet and peanut butter breath in my led room under horticulture lighting group 550 panels and will be running these varieties under 1000w hps in a bit..
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php

[/FONT]

picture.php

[/FONT]

picture.php
[/FONT]

picture.php
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
a bad shot of the plants for this round...it's a wee bit crowded in veg right now keeping all the rooms full...but i swear they're in there somewhere!

picture.php
[/FONT]

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the plants will be grown in pro mix hp and using general organics veganic line along with roots organics hp and hpk,silica blast,general hydroponics floralicious bloom,and olympus up liquid lime for pH up.

the plan is to up-pot to 5 gallon pots then install a trellis and allow the plants to get a good start on filling the trellis then flip them to 12/12 in 2-3 weeks then install a second trellis during flower to hold the buds up...

my current led grow at 7 weeks
picture.php
[/FONT]

nickman

Veteran
Good for you on the LED win ...!!!...

I coulda used one of these this summer as hot as it’s been... finally starting to kool down though thank goodness...!!!...

That’s a nice lo9king 5x5 ...

I keep kickin myself for not doing a scrog...

I’m gonna tag along too.. :) . . .

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good for you on the LED win ...!!!...

I coulda used one of these this summer as hot as it’s been... finally starting to kool down though thank goodness...!!!...

That’s a nice lo9king 5x5 ...

I keep kickin myself for not doing a scrog...

I’m gonna tag along too.. :) . . .

it is a nicely made tent,very sturdy,good zippers...

i will do my best to give the light a fair run,but give this model a look since the drivers are detachable and they come with long enough cords to run them outside the tent so a good summer option...and reasonably priced...

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Take some potatoes with you - just in case you get stranded - on mars.

Looks interesting unc - sally forth Mr Fishsticks -