What's new

Ultimate Chem/Dawg '91 Grow from Seed

HydroOrganicFla

Veteran
Hey guys, new here to the IC forums, can't believe I haven't been here all along! What a wealth of information and seems like a great group of like minded cannabis lovers! I already feel at home!

OK, so ordered some Ultimate Chem '91 seeds from Elite Genetics and the strain is supposedly 75% '91 Chem 25% Chem D

I got 11 seeds and all germinated, and will be transplanting to 4 inch pots tomorrow. I'm hoping to find an "alpha-male" to use for breeding projects, as well as a keeper pheno of the Chem. Well, with genetics like this they will ALL be good but I'm hoping and praying for the holy grail. Looking forward to documenting my grow on here, and getting to know everyone!

Chase

HydroOrganicFla

Veteran
Pictures!

Pictures!

Had to include a few pictures to fully document the grow! :)

Also, any growers out there grown Chem Dawg? Anything that could help me on this grow regarding specific nuances regarding the strain would help. Does it prefer high or low levels of nutes? Respond well to multi-topping in flower? Topping in veg? Etc.....

Am very excited about this grow as I have not been able to get my hands on any Chem/Dawg clones whatsoever, even though I can get a lot of others and this has been one of top 3 ganjas to smoke.

Attachments

• chem 001.jpg
    chem 001.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 15
  • chem 002.jpg
    chem 002.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 13

HydroOrganicFla

Veteran
They're going to be planted in 4" pots and planted with Roots Organic soil and 1/8th perlite. They will get transplanted into bigger and bigger container until they get planted in Hydrofarm trays and top watering.

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
Nice looking so far...For info on Chemdawg check out the Reservoir Seeds Forum. REZ is the Chem King around here! Good luck to you

groady-ho

as is all-too-common in my life, I succumbed to my
Veteran
i'm going to watch this one..i grew one of his strains last year..potent, tasty and vigorous and not one hermie issue..your gonna like it bro..good luck to ya..

HydroOrganicFla

Veteran
Had to come in and update after all this time.

Not long after I got the seeds going, I learned that the real Chemdog 91 (Skunk VA) wasn't in the cross.

I'm so thankful we've come so far from when I last updated this.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts