What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ulkokasvatus 2022

northstate123

(Sticky Fingers x Up'zz) x (Black Berry GUm x Up'zz)
@81 Days:
full

Pollinated by GEX Auto. @81 Days:
full

GEX Auto Female pollinated by GEX Auto. @81 Days:
full

Looking good there. What is GEX Auto Female? New project? Nice purple colors.

offthehook

Veteran
GEX = (Guerilla Exodus/Skunk'89/Californian Orange Fast Version x Short Hazy days) x (Big Day Dreams)

It's a new project yes. > It's what needed to happen to get the BDD's to the next level. :)

There was a small percentage Auto's in them that 'll finish up at around 90 days, but the majority of GEX I got from the batch are Super Autos/Ultra Earlies that will finish up at around mid to end of September.

It's potent Sativa leaning gear, but with also some calming to it. Comfy smokes, makes ya be at peace with all that is. ...

Last edited:

offthehook

Veteran
4 Auto females on the right = Candy Shop Auto/Polar Light/Fire'99.
5 Auto females in the middle/front = (Sticky Fingers/Up'zz) x (Black Berry Gum/Up'zz)
8 Auto females in the left rear = Lil'Mobstar x Polar Light/Fire'99.
Bigger Super Autos/Ultra Earlies in the center = GEX. https://www.icmag.com/media/img_1696-1-jpg.18703676/full

GEX Super Auto/Ultra Early

Last edited:

Leilaz

Täällä on hiljaista ku hautajaisissa. Oma kesä on paketissa, ihan ok kesä oli. Elokuun lämpöiset kelit teki hyvää, osan kaadoin raakana, koska ei jaksa yhden tai kahden kasvin takia näillä bensan hinnoilla ajaa spotilla käymään. Pikkusen oli hometta tullut, mutta ei mitään järkyttäviä :) kyllä purkilla taas ens kesään pärjää :D

offthehook

Veteran
Too bad we're never going to see this livariveturi back anymore.

Only came here to vent and claim superiority without back-up, but man would I like to see our red neck moderator have a go at him in good humor. ^^

Last edited:

Leilaz

Too bad we're never going to see this livariveturi back anymore.

Only came here to vent and claim superiority without back-up, but man would I like to see our red neck moderator have a go at him in good humor. ^^
I wan't see that as well xD

Iivarinveturi täällä on ihmisiä joilla on muutakin tekemistä elämässä ku juosta lapion ja multasäkkien kanssa pitkin mettiä. Esim itse kerkesin spotilla käymään tänä vuonna 6 kertaa ja niihin sisälty keväinen kunnostus keikka, istutus keikka ja kaato. Jotkut käyvät esim. Töissä ja eivät paina 20vuotiaan innolla ja puhu netissä 15vuotiaan egolla

offthehook

Veteran
Direct sown to old plots on May 27th.
Did not plow or pre-fert this year.
Only did a bit of weeding and topping up with Kanankakka/Merilevä/Tuhka a few times/weeks after direct sow. Plant and play...

Polar Light/Fire'99 x Black Berry Gum/Up'zz ( Seeded )
1661998839200.png

GEX ( Seeded )
1661998889200.png

1661992826100.png

1661993971400.png

1661994002000.png

1661994039400.png

1661994066200.png

GEX is not stable yet, so there's lots of different finishing times in them.

Last edited:

northstate123

Kyllä on hiljaista jopa svenska foorumilla on enemmän sivuja uk topikissa. En olisi uskonut muutama vuosi sitten :D No tässä pari kuvaa edes tähän apatiaan. offthehookille kiitos siiduista :tiphat: Suorakylvöjä kesäkuun alusta. En tiedä mitä täällä on sekoiltu kun en näe editoituja posteja enää, mutta hieno kommentti leilazilta, että kaikki eivät ole kokoajan lapio kädessä ja multasäkki kourassa niin se menee tulee duunit perheet ym niin se on aika nuoremmilla ottaa homma haltuun..

View media item 18704248

View media item 18704249
sen verran vielä, että ensimmäiset yöpakkaset ollut jo täälä, mutta ei paljon näitä tyttöjä haittaa

offthehook

Veteran
Then why are you coming here, only to tell a bunch of old losers how much we suck ? @Iivariveturi
Did you know that to have great success, we can only accomplish that over the back of others who have put in the work before us ?

It's not that all Cannabis never even was a thing until the invention of Instagram.

And what's all about with your obsession going on in your 'Biggest and Best' department ... I'd say you are either substituting/compensating something, or then you think that all great things in life does only come down to 'Biggest' & 'Best' ?
I thought a few people before me already have mentioned to have other things to do in life as to only carry soil around, and participate in some non existent competition.
The triumph after becoming biggest and best, will be between you, the cops, and your buddies ratting you out in the putka.
Never mind the 24/h trimming around the clock for a punishment, only to have you hate all the effort you've been putting into it in exchange for trimming overload, lol.

Instagram is not my type of app.
We Dinosours have started the online scene on the old forums like these, and have become comfy with the old way we were use to.
Before internet, we used cannabis magazines for keeping updates, and some of us still do.

Our purpose was to help getting the next generation to get on their feet.
Now one of these youngsters (you) comes telling us how great people are doing elsewhere...

Hmm, I'd still take that as a compliment, however your presentation of all this good news is rather poor.

Since you did plan on coming back for some reason, I'd really like to know more about your motivation to do so...
What do you hope to find here, that is not already possible to get on Instagram ?
Have us all forget about our roots, and have us move en masse to Instagram ?

Last edited:

Leilaz

Suurin osa kasvattajista on Instagramissa, koska siellä on parhaat kasvattajat ja paras yhteishenki 🙂
LoL Instagram. Ei ole edes tunnuksia kyseiselle paska alustalle... Koko paikka on puheenaiheesta riippumatta täynnä narsistisia pullistelijoita. Mene sinä sinne katsomaan parhaita ja anna meidän vanhojen paskojen olla täällä. Se mikä on varmaa niin täältä löytyy varmasti enemmän tietotaitoa Suomen suvessa kasvattamisesta. Mielestäni täälläkin oli ihan hyvä yhteishenki ennen ku sä tulit avautuun...

Hyoglossus

20220830_121341430.jpg

Northern Dream CBD elokuun puolesta välin pohjoisen perukoilta. Parin viikon taimikasvatuksen jälkeen kylvö kesäkuun alkupuolelta. Aika helpolla mentiin ja lannoitteita olisi varmasti saanut enemmän laitella maaperään (perus puutarhamulta ja kananpaska & hivenen jotain orgaanista bloom-lannoitetta). Siementä sai tuotettua tulevien vuosien tarpeisiin ja tinktuura-aineksia myös. Tuoksu oli mausteisen inkiväärinen makealla vivahteella kukinnossa kuitenkin vahva.

20220830_121337258.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts