What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ulkokasvatus 2022

Manticore

Kyllähän tuo hatsi käyttää aika paljon ravinteita mestoilta, juu. Sen takia paskoja ja semmosta joutaa roudailemaan joka vuosi :) Eikä uusi multa haittaa. Meikäkin vetelee yleensä ainakin yhden pussukan uutta multaa per spotti. Ihan vaan freesailun vuoksi,.
onks mitää tietoo mitä ravinteit kantsis käydä laittaa? toi kananpaska pelkällään ei futaa. tarvii muutaki. oon miettiny et ottasin maaperänäytteen et tietäs mikä on vikana. kalkkii oon kans aina roudannu

offthehook

Veteran
@Manticore

Better replace that Kalkkia with Wood/Pot ash next time. (Tuhka)

Using Kanankakka long term, it will raise the PH to 7, which is too high for us.

Adding Kalkkia on top of that, will fuck things up even worse long term. Kalkkia is a slow release agent, so it keeps on adding +ions to the soil. >Too high PH will obstruct the roots from taking up other necessary nutrients.

Tuhka also raises the PH, but it will wash out rather quickly, lowering the PH again

Also good to use cow/horse manure, instead of Kananpaskaa all the time. ( It lowers the PH)

Last edited:

Suomi-Prkl

Veteran
testailua, uus alusta tuntuis toimivan vähän paremmin kun se edellinen?

manticore: itse lisään joka kevät kanankakkaa, bat guanoa ja multaa jos mahdollista. ei ole ollu ongelmia käyttää spotteja uudestaan. biotabsin guerillatabsit on ihan hyviä kanssa niissä pitäis olla jotain sienirihmastojakin jos oikein muistan.

(sta x candy shop af) x space monkey fem
20220606_131817.jpg

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
Juu on tämä uus softa 100 kertaa paree kun edellinen. En ole vielä isompia bugeja huomannut, en oo kyl esmes kuvia koittanu uppailla. Ehkä tuossa kesämmällä kun (jos) on jotain mitä näyttää.

Lannotteista vielä sen verran, että tuo kanankakka/merilevä soveltuu pelkkää kanankakkaa paremmin, kun siinä on mikroravinteita ja vissiin tuo merilevä tasaa happamuutta.
Lannotteita ja kalkkia ei koskaan samaan aikaan. Kalkki hidastaa lantsujen liukenemista ja toimivuutta.
Ja muutenkin aika vähällä kalkituksella meikä ainakin oon menny, oiskohan kerran viiteen vuoteen laittanu, jos on halvalla saanu :)
Onhan siinä toki magneessiumia ja jotain muuta hyötykamaa. Silviisiin et lantsut keväällä ja kalkit syssyllä, kun käännät maita. Kalkkia voi kylvää lumien päälle lopputalvesta kanssa, liukenee sitten sulamisvesien kanssa nopeemmin. Mut semmonen 3-4 viikkoa ainakin väliä kalkin ja lantsujen laiton kanssa. Näin puutarhakoulussa sanottiin.

JA HELVATA SEMMOSTA KEHTAA EPPÄILLÄ.

Manticore

Lannotteista vielä sen verran, että tuo kanankakka/merilevä soveltuu pelkkää kanankakkaa paremmin, kun siinä on mikroravinteita ja vissiin tuo merilevä tasaa happamuutta.
Lannotteita ja kalkkia ei koskaan samaan aikaan. Kalkki hidastaa lantsujen liukenemista ja toimivuutta.
Ja muutenkin aika vähällä kalkituksella meikä ainakin oon menny, oiskohan kerran viiteen vuoteen laittanu, jos on halvalla saanu :)
Onhan siinä toki magneessiumia ja jotain muuta hyötykamaa. Silviisiin et lantsut keväällä ja kalkit syssyllä, kun käännät maita. Kalkkia voi kylvää lumien päälle lopputalvesta kanssa, liukenee sitten sulamisvesien kanssa nopeemmin. Mut semmonen 3-4 viikkoa ainakin väliä kalkin ja lantsujen laiton kanssa. Näin puutarhakoulussa sanottiin.
halavatun papat ehkä täs on meikän pulma sit. tänä vuon heitin mullat, kalkit, lannotteet ja kasvit samal kertaa ku ei viiti montaa kertaa ravata spotil. no katotaa miten toimii yleensä toiminu mullan neitsyt kasvatus tällee ja sit alkanu hiipuu.

täytys testata tot batguanoo kans. en tienny tot kalkkijuttuu ees. aattelin et kalkkii vaa riittävästi ni hyvä tulee ja oon laitellu reilust.

Haddock

Howdy, snow cowboys!

First time guerilla gardener here! Just thought I would commend you on these great treads, it has been a pleasure and a priviledge to read them! Hopefully this one will pick up some steam soon too!

That said.

Since you are my mentors, albeit involuntary ones, I will hold you accountable for any failures along the way - especially those arising from my own laziness.

And yes, I am swedish. And if those useless snapphanar would have done a better job, well, then I would be a jolly dane sipping tuborg and puffing ryger all day without a care in the world… However, here I am munching fika and chatting about the weather with a nation of dickless dorks.

But I digress.

A couple dozen seedlings of NL, Critical, Big Bud, Cheese and CBD Purple Kush were placed in raised beds and large pots between may 15th and june 5th. Beds consisting of cow manure, potting soul, bone meal and covered with grass clippings. Pots filled with cow manure, potting soil, organic pellets for vegetables and pumice.

Best of luck to you all! May yer saunas never go cold and yer plats grow strong like Magnus Samuelsson!

Argh.

Haddock

Blistering barnacles! Those are some good looking plants gumzgi! I am in the process of planting some Forbidden Runtz Auto freebies myself. Not sure how they will perform at this latitude, but since they are autoflowering and did not cost me a dime, I’ll take my chances!

Argh.

Haddock

Btw.

If anyone here is familiar with growing Northern Lights and Cheese (both autos), or similar strains, in this charming northern climate of ours (although I am relatively far south at lat 55), I would appreciate some general advice!

Stay black!

northstate123

Howdy, snow cowboys!

First time guerilla gardener here! Just thought I would commend you on these great treads, it has been a pleasure and a priviledge to read them! Hopefully this one will pick up some steam soon too!

That said.

Since you are my mentors, albeit involuntary ones, I will hold you accountable for any failures along the way - especially those arising from my own laziness.

And yes, I am swedish. And if those useless snapphanar would have done a better job, well, then I would be a jolly dane sipping tuborg and puffing ryger all day without a care in the world… However, here I am munching fika and chatting about the weather with a nation of dickless dorks.

But I digress.

A couple dozen seedlings of NL, Critical, Big Bud, Cheese and CBD Purple Kush were placed in raised beds and large pots between may 15th and june 5th. Beds consisting of cow manure, potting soul, bone meal and covered with grass clippings. Pots filled with cow manure, potting soil, organic pellets for vegetables and pumice.

Best of luck to you all! May yer saunas never go cold and yer plats grow strong like Magnus Samuelsson!

Argh.
Good to have some swedish friends in this topic finally! May your plants be succesfull as finnish ice hockey team!

northstate123

Kyllä noi vanhat spotit tuntuu vähän hiipuvan vuosi vuodelta vaikka kuinka laittaisi lanuja. Kun roudaa uutta multaa lanujen lisäksi niin toimii vähän paremmin. Harvemmin jaksaa, mutta syksyllä on myös hyvää aikaa perustaa uusi spotti ja onpahan sitten keväällä valmiiina.

Haddock

Good to have some swedish friends in this topic finally! May your plants be succesfull as finnish ice hockey team!
Thanks laddie!

Aye. It’s a shame that we haven’t been able to muster the enthusiasm of our sauna-dwelling neighbors in terms of sharing the progress of our remote gardening endeavors… But old Haddock has faith that it may still happen yet!

Was hoping to have some pictures of vital plants basking in sunshine for the lot of you by now, but upon visiting me spots a week ago, I found them almost cleaned out by those rogue scavengers normally referred to as ”birds”!🤬 However, now the plots have been resown and netted. Luckily I kept some backups around ready to go. Round two! 🐤🥊