What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ukraine: Where to find wild drug cannabis?

ngakpa

Veteran
Hi

any people got tips on where to go in Ukraine to find wild cannabis which can get you high?

I am not talking old escaped hemp etc. but looking for wild drug cannabis

also, I saw some photos of Ukrainian plants on here - but can't track them down now: was it Esbe, Raco or ? who had some nice pics of Ukranian plants in flower?

Many Thanks,

Ngakpa

Sungazer

Think that "wild cannabis" "in Ukraine" is Ruderalis and as far as i know Ruderalis is at best weak auto flowering weed...

gemed

Hi
any people got tips on where to go in Ukraine to find wild cannabis which can get you high?I am not talking old escaped hemp etc. but looking for wild drug cannabis
also, I saw some photos of Ukrainian plants on here - but can't track them down now: was it Esbe, Raco or ? who had some nice pics of Ukranian plants in flower?Many Thanks,Ngakpa

Hello, i'm outdoor grower from Ukraine - where are a lot of wild cannabis in Ukraine, and you can find many varietes - it's mostly ruderalis (yeah, early flowering time, narrow leafes, small height) and its mostly used for cooking milk - is a good shit.

But you can find some varieties of sativa-like plants. But mostly 90% is not high potency and not used for smoking.

The only real ukrainian sativa you can find in Crimea - south region (resort) of Ukraine and some south regions - not many people know where they are grown wild. Arjan (Green House bank) can make and expedition to ukrainian south) Many growers grow well-known plants from euro seeds banks like DP, Mandala.

Here is some pics of some wild hybrid - grown wild - tall >2 meters plants - used only for milk.

There is no 'official' information for ukrainian canabis, because of low interest, 80% of growers used proven seeds as i told before. MJ is illegal in Ukraine. Dont ever try to buy MJ on streets - 90% its a crap and police people. Only on south but you 100% need a guide to talk to local people)

If you want to get high in Ukraine you need to establish relationship with some grower (friend), dude you can trust.

I can collect seeds from whose plants.

Ukraine is ex-USSR republic in South Eastern Europe well known by two things:

• World's reachest soil - national wealth and proud, 60% world's reserve of humus also known as black-soil located in Ukraine
  • Beautiful women.
Feel free to ask any related q about Ukraine. cannabis or travel. any

rude2.jpg

rude1w.jpg

120920112471.jpg

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
Yup, I would try Crimea. Barney's has some Crimea Blue, which is said to contain some Ukrainian hash plant, along with blueberry. I grew some and the result show no sign of blueberry at all, and is all hashy/cheesy in flavour. Quite nice weed.

One thing could be to go to the Kazantip festival where you could meet people who can give you more information, be it party-goers or locals who are probably more open-minded than elsewhere, considering the crazy summers they've been through since quite a few years.
The fringes of the small hill-range south-east of the peninsula could be of interest.

Planning to go nearby Russia ? Abkhazia would be some place to visit, tropical micro-climate there !

Irie !

sitzlaff

gemed, that's very interesting situation. a knew about ukrainian cannabis from my friends. they said, that have seen wild plants in southern part of country. according to them, these bushes seemed to look like a indica with little wider internodes like in sativa phenotype and smelled like hashplant.
i'd love to test them in my outdoor environment. can you gain some seeds in this season?

cheers from pl!

caligula

Crimea Blue is actually a renamed version of Barney's Farm Stella Blue - which is a clone from California. Despite what they say to sell the seeds now, that's what they are. Very good phenos in there I might add.

Dkgrower

Veteran
Hehe, Caligula that seam to be standart.

i dont know much about ukrain but some 1 landed a load of fermented buds from there, wasent that nice tho.

gemed

that have seen wild plants in southern part of country. according to them, these bushes seemed to look like a indica with little wider internodes like in sativa phenotype and smelled like hashplant. i'd love to test them in my outdoor environment. can you gain some seeds in this season?

Man, there are such phenotype variety of MJ plants in Ukraine but 80% of them just not enought potency. You can find stong looking 3 meters high sativas-like or as u described, different smells etc but they are mostly ex-technical agro plants still from USSR times.

The only worth looking plants grow wild in Crimea/Azov Wildness - it is worth expedition but the genetics are such variety. So the main reason of potency of some Crimea plants is Crimean climate.

There is translation from russian growers forum

"there is no landrace called 'Crimea' most genetics came to Crimea from Afgan war ussr solders, marines, cargo ship marines from all the world, crimea native nations from middle east"

"crimea potent weed blooom to 2nd half of September and got narrow sativa like leafs, there is also 'puple crimea' - small yield but very potenеnt, i got some seeds fro my personal breed project"

norcal_sourD

I'd like to thank the Ukrainian contributor for changing my ignorant viewpoint on Eastern Europe in general. Guess the old saying rings true "Don't knock it till you've tried it"