What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

UK Prices

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
I think boris only wanted no deal if trump won.
And he only wanted brexit in the first instance because it helps his rich mates do away with worker’s rights.... that’s the big sticking point with the eu deal.
Oh yeah, and fishing rights (which only make up about 1% of our economy.)

Fishing rights isn't about the economy today. It's about protein in the future. As you lift people from poverty, they start eating fish and meat. Buying land, and demanding housing. Shrinking the pasture land that supports that protein need. Fish is going to gain importance. All societies have a basic need to eat&drink before anything else happens. Being 1% of our economy is London talk. Where hipsters eat fusarium grown in vats and think it's baby mushroom compote. Totally removed from reality.

We might not get a deal, but the flip side is they won't. Only us and Germany really contributed. Now Germany is the hen pecked husband of france, who tries to take more than they give. While the rest are children bleeding off whats left. Germany will want a deal, as a blueprint for when the other unions fall apart. The others will deal, because we can offer supporting markets. It's only france that run about like women scorned. Who will get Spain on side and see us invest in Greece to supply our fresh produce. We can then help Barcelona break away and stuff them for their petty Gibraltar issues.

This is the way :)

Oh... sales are slow but that's seasonal when the economy is down. People need to pay for Christmas before luxury goods

Cuddles

Fishing rights - well that´s the only thing I understand as far as Brexit voters go.
Is there not a thread on IC that is dedicated just to Brexit?

Hoypare.

I just wonder how a biomass would get through customs without detection. To my knowledge, fragrance being on of rather than, only giveaway
Get through it certainly does,lots of things get through in the mail or freight,just takes a flight and the will to try it.
picture.php

View image in gallery

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Fishing rights isn't about the economy today. It's about protein in the future. As you lift people from poverty, they start eating fish and meat. Buying land, and demanding housing. Shrinking the pasture land that supports that protein need. Fish is going to gain importance. All societies have a basic need to eat&drink before anything else happens. Being 1% of our economy is London talk. Where hipsters eat fusarium grown in vats and think it's baby mushroom compote. Totally removed from reality.

You've clearly not spent much time in London !

The fishermen, the only group (that weren't part of the richest 1%) who might have benefited from brexit - got thrown under a bus.

Vegetable protein is the future anyway. France just started a massive change in their agriculture towards that... and so should we.

At least the Tories have almost given up trying to name a benefit we'll get from brexit... Gove mentioned Free Ports last week when asked in an interview - he lied. Quite a few free Ports in the EU, we had them in UK until 2012, when we closed our last one because they didn't work and encouraged tax evasion.

VG

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes, they are an easy way for very rich people to avoid taxes and make money easily, but being in the EU didn't stop us from having Free Ports!

I guess the government completely abolishing tax on sanitary products is one small but solid benefit of leaving the EU....

only 17% of British people think Boris got a good deal... only a third of Tory Voters think he got a good deal. So much more to thrash out this will be going on for years and years still.
https://yougov.co.uk/topics/politics/survey-results/daily/2020/12/30/2ac0b/2

Last edited:

gotnoname

I’m from Canadá here prices are really low, can’t even sell a kg for 700$ cad. Good quality purple big buds no leaves.

By coming by boat what do you mean ? Illegal immigrants get preferential treatment nowadays or something ??

window

Veteran
I recently spoke to a guy I know and he told me he is now paying as little as £80 an oz for Stardawg when buying boxes. Not sure if this is on singles or multiple’s? All I know is he is using a new guy as before it was working out £120 an oz when buying key’s from another guy.
The quality looks to be the same as before as with most commercial grown U.K. weed, still a bit damp with some stick’s and leaf but shit man! £80 an oz?!!!

window

Veteran
Yeah, the price of leccy is getting scary, apparently it’s gonna go up again soon, not good news for us smaller grower’s.
The guy I was on about sells it for around £180-190 an oz but I know people who sell for £160’s too, shit quality though.
I used to sell a few to the Stardawg guy myself and charge him £200 an oz but my stuff is grown to maturity, dried and trimmed proper and he was happy to pay it, especially as he was putting it into packets and selling it fo £50 an eighth, the greedy f***er!!