What's new

UK: Premiership Football

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
DIE HARD GUNNERS FAN HERE... Although i have been disappointed with our last 2 games i think with a decent goal keeper hopefully signed in January and if we can keep injuries at a minimum then we have a good chance to win the title...Come on GUNNERS we need some silverware....!!!!

weedobix

ICMag Donor
Veteran
That Tottenham & Arsenal game the other day was really great. Arsenal are an awesome team but I don't see them winning the Prem this year, they still lack experience. I don't see them beating Chelsea or United.

InlineMax

322px-Arsenal_FC.svg.png

:)

I'll second that! And that derby was a heart breaker. That Samir Nasri goal was so slick.

MyAssIsGrass

?_?
Veteran
Good to see us back to winning ways against Villa and Wigan, I couldn't believe what I was seeing in those Spurs and Braga games, it wasn't like Arsenal at all. Clearly we need to get a top class keeper and central defender asap, Wenger is one of the few managers with money to spend but he says he won't be spending it next month :wallbash: Oh well, he is the professor. In Wenger we trust

arsenalgifdy1.gif

InlineMax

Damn Andrei Arshavin looked shite against partizan the other night. Only after they took him out and the goals started rolling. At least we have Van Persie back. Anyone know when fabregas is returning?

InlineMax

Man U is gunna be a toughie tonight/today. I read fabianski is out due to a groin injury? I'm thinkin we can pull it out with van persie back in action.