What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

UK pbrs on the streets

GainesvilleGreen

Heard through a couple of buddies that live over there said the street are flooded with PBRs and most folks wanted that over non pbrs grows and its more expensive too.
Have anyone else heard of this?
Cheers

Greenvein

Nice bro.. I tried educating people but alot prefer it over this side of the water.. they are told it's import.. Cali... Or whatever will get people interested.. they get double the weight and sell for double the price whilst still selling double as fast with the names Cali/import its a real problem.

Brother Nature

On a serious note it does seem to be associated more with markets where cannabis is illegal. In most of those cases it's being produced for maximum profit and minimal input, we see it down here in NZ everyone and a while, it's usually associated with larger non-local criminal organizations that come here to pump and dump their impure wares (mostly meth and cannabis) then leave. Luckily we have more people that do it for the love here than the profit so it's a rarity an definitely gets called out when seen.

Greenvein

On a serious note it does seem to be associated more with markets where cannabis is illegal. In most of those cases it's being produced for maximum profit and minimal input, we see it down here in NZ everyone and a while, it's usually associated with larger non-local criminal organizations that come here to pump and dump their impure wares (mostly meth and cannabis) then leave. Luckily we have more people that do it for the love here than the profit so it's a rarity an definitely gets called out when seen.
That's how it should be 💯 over here I only smoke my own now.
You should see how excited people get when it's in a special bag 🤣🤦‍♂️ they throw their money like it's a stripper 🤣