What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

UFC on FX 7: Belfort vs. Bisping

UFC on FX 7: Belfort vs. Bisping

• Vitor Belfort

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • Michael Bisping

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RetroGrow

Veteran
What is so sporting about trying to knock someone unconscious in the first place. :)

Well, that's the sport. Knocking the other guy out, just like boxing. But in boxing, they have the standing 8 count. At the heart of martial arts is supposed to be honor and respect for your opponent. However, this has become somewhat perverted by the trash talking and commercial aspect of the game. I don't see the honor in hitting an unconscious opponent, that's all.

RetroGrow

Veteran
I picked Belfort, but Bisping has shown improvement lately, so should be a good fight. Belfort is a beast, but he is getting older. The roids keep him "young" though, and he is fighting at home.
That gives him a big advantage.

B

blue green

I won some money, for once. Gonzaga, Dolloway & Belfort, thank you :)

Vitor was the only one i actually thought would win though. lol

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Anyone catch properly what Vitor said at the end of his fight?? :chin:
Was he calling Jon Jones a coward and asking for a rematch with him?? :dunno:
Seem to sound like that

G

GreenPlant

Oh whinge whinge!! Bisping.Always whinging.. :D

Imo and im sure loads of others Bisping was out for a short while!
Not exactly an injustice of refereeing like the recent koshcheck fight.He was not out!

:smoke:

Im from uk too but fairs fair
[quite near actually]