What's new

UFC 134: Silva vs. Okami

BigDawg

wow! did u see salvia knock that jap guy down the first time? He let him stand back up and fight like a man! that's what i like.

R

redeyesurprise

Silva made that look too easy, he is a machine for sure. Thanks Mr. Bongjangles for the sopcast info. First time using it and am glad that I was able to enjoy the fight or lack thereof... :tiphat:

RetroGrow

Veteran
When he drops his hands, doing his Muhammad Ali rendition, the other fighter should know better than to come in. Okami should have been throwing kicks at that point, not coming in like Silva wanted. Not too smart, but he really had no chance anyway.

Mr. Bongjangles

Head Brewer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
5HHsT.png

P

putoneout

Man silva vs okami was a lot like griffin vs silva. Both got dropped by jabs.

Nog was impressive I thought he had a shot at winning it but I certainly did not think he would do it by KO....

P

putoneout

too easy....again! time to let him destroy GSP!

If GSP can keep his chin hidden, he actually poses a major threat to silva's title. Possibly the only person aside from chael sonnen who actually could beat silva.

Honestly though I'd like to see silva retire at the top. It sucks watching great fighters hang around to long and ruin their records and suffer losses. It would be nice to see one retire on top.

Mr. Bongjangles

Head Brewer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So how do you put pictures in your post?
I didn't see them in your albums/gallery.
That photo reminds me of then Cassius Clay (Ali) standing over a fallen Sonny Liston.

Yeah I generally only upload canna stuff here, but you can use the image linking code with off-site images.

So for example, the post above with just the "herb dean & silva disapprove" pic looks like this in the post editor -

fgwMV.jpg

RetroGrow

Veteran
Yeah I generally only upload canna stuff here, but you can use the image linking code with off-site images.

So for example, the post above with just the "herb dean & silva disapprove" pic looks like this in the post editor -

fgwMV.jpg

Cool!
Thanks, I'll try that.