UFC 127

UFC 127

• Penn

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • Fitch

Votes: 7 38.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
haha! never saw that coming but damn give him a standing ovation that was a great fight!

he could have ended it in the second though if he hit him instead of going for that strange standing choke

oh and i have a shit computer and the sopcast deal is working great for me..no lag at all
this is the first time i've used it

Mr. Bongjangles

Head Brewer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
LOL - shoutout for the internet viewers from the Chinese dude.

And they went all out on the AC/DC light show, hahaha!

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
I hope bisping gets WRECKED. He's such a bitch.

I hope it's like this...

picture.php

Rivera is looking confident. He looks good on the ground as far as escapes, and GREAT on his feet. I just hope he keeps it up and stops some of those take downs

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
That knee to the head should have disqualified Bisping.

MB apologized "if" he fucked up. Well, dick head, you fucked up.

What a bitch! I wouldn't even want a win after that shit. Jorge won the mental game hands down. Who knows how much a knee deterred him for the rest of the fight. Fuckin' girl, man.

Leave your purse outside the cage next time, Bisping.

Now it's up to Penn to make me money.

Weird Jimmy

Licensed Patient/Caregiver & All-Around Cool Ass B
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Fitch is easily THE most boring high level fighter around.... 7 decision wins and a draw in his last nine fights.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good fights, kinda a bummer about the draw, but it what it is. The best part was the after fight, they should 2 big guys [cant remember their names] and the one guy starts bleeding and the ref stops the fight and the guy says I have something in my eye, the ref says ya its your eye lid!! omg that was priceless!! lol