What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

UFC 117: Silva vs Sonnen - TONIGHT LIVE! MUST SEE!

Lifebreather

Veteran
Notice how Silva's arms were 2x smaller in this fight?

I guess his steroids have worn off...that would allow a fighter with 10 losses to kick his ass for 4.5 straight rounds.

What a sad time for Sonnen...not like he's a champion anyways.

Just goes to show that Silva has been fighting pillow cases since he got to the UFC.

After this, I have nothing to say but Silva sucks. Fight a real fighter please.

Lifebreather

Veteran
Only the dumbest people I've ever met even use the word "hater".

I just want to see him fight a real opponent. Not some sucker with 10 losses.

Nicoli

Veteran
What a fucken fight.. So silva said his ribs were injured a week before and dr said not to fight? and he still fights? hero!

dbuzz

Veteran
i still can't believe sonnen tapped. was it an involuntary tap? i know someone explained this once before. not sure if it can come from a triangle or not.

Notice how Silva's arms were 2x smaller in this fight?

I guess his steroids have worn off...that would allow a fighter with 10 losses to kick his ass for 4.5 straight rounds.

What a sad time for Sonnen...not like he's a champion anyways.

Just goes to show that Silva has been fighting pillow cases since he got to the UFC.

After this, I have nothing to say but Silva sucks. Fight a real fighter please.

His arms were the buffest they've been in years, even the 205 fights.

Great fight! Fuck man. Thought for sure Chaell had him beat. Thought there was gonna be a bunch of controversy, "HE tapped", " I didnt tap" , Sonnen v. Paul Filho shit. Chaell fought a great fight, but got caught. He admitted his defeat. It only takes one mistake and the spider will capitalize.. REMATCH!

10TT

WasntMe

Was a great fight ... great match up to test both their skill sets.
To deny the skills of either is moronic.

Latest posts

Latest posts