• No

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Other (explain)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
he didn't want her water to burst and all that afterbirth coming out if the baby popped...that said I would without even thinking about it ....yeehaw..hop In and hold on you will be at hospital real quick lady

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Maybe Uber drivers need seat covers/ blankets, protective tarps for folks in labor, intoxicated to the point of vomiting or kids with dirty diapers.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Sad state the world is in. Only a demented tard would refuse a pregnant woman a ride to the hospital. Humans have forgotten how to be human it seems.

S

strandloper

cold hearted and evil for charging

but

giving birth is messy, she should have called an ambulance not a cab that is someone's personal car

and the dude should find a new way to make money if he's so worried about his car getting dirty

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:yeahthats

She should have called EMS for proper transport. Uber drivers dont have those cool disco lights & sirens to get em through traffic fast enough.

TNTBudSticker

Veteran
1....she later found his full name on his email receipt.

2...he feared she would throw up in his car

3... But he still charged her $13

USA folks without Health insurance is being charged $700 yearly for nothing.(not having health insurance)

What the hell are folks coming to ?? ...I'm sure in the U.S Constitution that it says pay for services rendered and services received.

Bill that Uber Driver $14.00 for Driving away saying "No"
Piece of crap idiots.
Let me go set up some accounts and charge people for not getting anything...that would work...called a SCAM 3rd world idiots.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

:yoinks: I had a rich little Scarsdale girl, drunk off her ass in my taxi one night, her friends were with her but that didn't help any. This kid blew chunks all over her friends and the car, her friends paid me, gave me the girls address and bailed.

I got to her house and rang the bell telling her dad to collect his girl and then to come back outside to talk business, my car was now out of service & I was headed to The Bronx for about 2 hours of cleaning, that comes at a cost. I told dad that cost was $150 which he balked at, I then asked dad if he'd like to get the police involved with under aged drinking etc.

He paid me and I left, $150 or not I was still the jerk cleaning puke out of his taxi in a bad neighborhood for the next 2 hours, that car had to be smelling fresh as a daisy for the coming shift.

I would have given the pregnant chick a ride, high speed 'n praying all the way.......