What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Twisting Leaves

hamstring

Veteran
If you need to raise humidity then if you have the space,,,a bucket or two of cold water and or some soaking wet towels,,,,,
Well away from any electrical points but it can help,,,,s2

Thanks for the advice I have added wet towels. I agree about keeping them away from the electrical. I wring my towel but it still drips a little.

Three Berries

You should have your grow set up running though a GFCI outlet or circuit breaker for the best electrical protection with water.

hamstring

Veteran
I wanted to share something I found really interesting. If you look at the first pick you can see the bottom plant is a little darker green than the rest. I accidently bent this plant over and instead of staking it up I decided to try a little experiment. I used a small amount of ocean forest soil to mound around it to hold it up. I knew the ocean forest would act as a top dress.

I expected it would add some N along with other nutes. What came as a complete surprise is this if you look at the second pic you can see this plant has no side branching at all. All the other plants including the pic of the runt of the litter that is staked and tied up has side branches.

Really interesting me. You can see it is the same size as the other plants and has the same amount of nodes so it does not seem to behind the other plants. Why would a little top dress keep the plant from sending out side
branches?
Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0876.jpg Views:	0 Size:	182.9 KB ID:	18043621
Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0872.jpg Views:	0 Size:	137.6 KB ID:	18043622
Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0871.jpg Views:	0 Size:	144.7 KB ID:	18043623
Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0875.jpg Views:	0 Size:	114.1 KB ID:	18043624
to

What do I do this seedling? If I tie it, it is like break. I couldn't believe I could use a sticker. The soil is 0.009mg of tar. Please advise if I need substrate-filla?
marijuana-seedling.jpg

:friends::friends::friends::friends::friends::friends::friends::friends::friends::friends::friends::friends::friends::friends:

hamstring

Veteran
Hey brother it looks like it is showing quite a bit of stretch. Mine went through the same and i chose to transplant early into 1 gallon smart pots. I just bury the stem of plant down down a inch or so. I do think you can tie it up with some soft string and a bamboo stick if you want to.

I'm sure others will chime in.

GoatCheese

Veteran
What do I do this seedling? If I tie it, it is like break. I couldn't believe I could use a sticker. The soil is 0.009mg of tar. Please advise if I need substrate-filla?

:friends::friends::friends::friends::friends::friends::friends::friends::friends::friends::friends::friends::friends::friends:

Seedlings aren’t that weak, just don’t be too rough with them. You don’t have to strangle it; Tie the wire more securely around what ever you gonna stick into the pot next to the seedling, pencil or something, and then tie the seedling loosely to it and you’ll be fine.