What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Twins! Duck tales

DandAbc

It's either two Double Duck - Annunaki Genetics or Runtz from RQS. I didn't bother labeling them bc once the duck has a leaf it would be obvious. Anyways hope they're ducks, already gently separated/transplanted.
1000001129.jpg

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
It's either two Double Duck - Annunaki Genetics or Runtz from RQS. I didn't bother labeling them bc once the duck has a leaf it would be obvious. Anyways hope they're ducks, already gently separated/transplanted.
View attachment 18923556
Well only one way to know for sure friend. I'm going to ride with you for a while to see. Thanks for posting. Keep us updated.

DandAbc

Looks like two ducks! What a pleasant surprise, looks like my immediate transplant wasn't too rough. I think they will catch up in a bit.
1000001166.jpg

DandAbc

Other plant is doing well. Repotted to same cup after removing bottom third of roots and topped - what a stressful event for the plant!

Less nutrients for a bit.
1000001229.jpg

DandAbc

Wants more mag I think. I'll pop more of the duck beans rather than keep this one. It's a back burner project to better my auto ducks.

1000001502.jpg

RQS runtz: same slightly hot nutes, 1gal fabric pot is much happier.
1000001503.jpg