What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Turning Leaf NOHO

yardgrazer

I had to be in the vicinity and owed my old lady some edibles so I dropped in to Turning Leaf. I haven't been to a dispensary in awhile, and not at all since the number really exploded. It was weird to be in a good sized dispensary with only two other customers. Admittedly it was early in the day, they didn't even have anyone specifically manning the door.

They had a large selection online but it was a little less clear inside how you're supposed to view their menu, I ended up pulling out my phone to remind myself which flower I had settled on. I got some KNF grown Zkittles/Glue hybrid which tastes pretty okay though I'm not sure how I feel about the high. The first bowl I really enjoyed, the second a little less so.

TBH dispensaries make me feel a little dirty, nice to try something different but in the end I may prefer my 7 month old flower I grew myself.

yardgrazer

PS: In the days since I bought that jar (i.e. two days) it's gone from just about right to way over dry. Still left with mixed feelings about dispo herb, gets you high once and then...

Latest posts

Latest posts