What's new

Turkey

krizo

Yes, i need some help whit turkey.
i am pplanning a wacation for 5 monts in turkey so its going to be a long time whit out any smoke. So dose any one live there or travelled there.
Advices how and were to get pot. Legal issues, i have heard alitle bit of it.
Im gointo near the marmaran sea.

alphacat

Well, now that the Taliban's not running Afghanistan anymore I'll bet there's some lovely Afghani hash floating around again! Otherwise, it seems kinda risky from the view of legality.

"Persons violating Turkish laws, even unknowingly, may be expelled, arrested or imprisoned. Penalties for possession, use, or trafficking in illegal drugs in Turkey are severe, and convicted offenders can expect long jail sentences and heavy fines." :badday: Now, granted, this is from the US State Dept., so take w/ as big a grain of salt as you need...

Also, there's increased domestic "terrorist" activity (whatever that means). And it's illegal to insult Ataturk (founder of modern Turkish state), their flag, or the country itself.

http://travel.state.gov/travel/cis_pa_tw/cis/cis_1046.html

Last edited:

krizo

what terrorist activity, man isnt no were safe any more this some hevy bull crap.
Still i found this web site www.webehigh.com There is only istambul but i think its easy enouhg to get some cannabis in turkkey. i will sped there so long that im not in a hurry so. i can look around ask some rasta looking people or so.
But stil keep this post alive. i want to know lot of more if some one haves any info

malawi

Dont worry about the terrorist activities, it is safe here.
About the cannabis, it is sold, and it is illegal, and its not that high quality.
But the weird thing is that you dont have to be as paranoid as in Usa while smoking.

alaeddin

Hey krizo, what is a fellow Finn doing in Turkey? Which city are you going to be at? Weed is plentiful but as mentioned before, it is not top notch. The police are pretty corrupt so you can easily bribe your way through but don't risk your life on this. It really depends on your location but as you know, Istanbul is the biggest stop on the drug route from the East to the West. If you will go to Ankara, it is a university city so it should be easy to find cannabis. If you are planning to go to the Southwest like Izmir or Antalya, the place is a heaven for growing weed, I guess you'd find sativa leaning things there. On the other hand, the Southeast grows kick ass indicas from which the famous Turkish hash is made. Overall, the easiest place to get anything is probably Istanbul but then it's the most dangerous, you can't trust everybody. The safest place would be in my guess Ankara or Eskisehir, both hosting universities so lots of cannabis smoking students.

Laheta mulle pm niin voidan keskustella vahan syvemmin. Ja ei taalla mitaan teroristeja ole.

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
duder watch the american movie Midnight Express trust me you'll change your mind and be thankful your stright when stayn in turkey.

alaeddin

"Turks say the film, which showed a young American being caught for drug-smuggling and brutalized by Turkish jailers, was grossly exaggerated. When he visited Turkey in 2004 for the promotion of his film Alexander in that country, screenwriter Oliver Stone, who won an Academy Award for his adaptation, apologized to Turkey for the film, expressing regret that "many hearts were broken in Turkey" due to the film, claiming that he had been misunderstood"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midnight_Express_%28film%29

That's American movie industry for you.

krizo

I bet that turkkey is a great country, like any other. cant wait to get there my spirit and motivation is very hi ricet now. im goingto work there couple of months so the work comes first not the weed. its the second thing =D

My friend have also reccomented the movie, not seeing it yet, but movies are always a litle fictive and its the dirrectors point of weav.

And i bet that the cuality is lower in my home town, all the hass comes from the russian. but bud is always home grown, but hard to get.

Thx from all the help please if some one has still someting to inform, please do.
(My kicass englis) =DD

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts