What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tuna kush seeds and hybrids....

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
****These are ic mag exclusive releases****

Seed numbers are very limited (1 to 10 packs)

TUNA KUSH lines
-
Tuna Kush bx1
(Tuna kush x rock-star kush bx2) x original tuna kush)
-
Colombian Fish-Scale#1 Pure peru x tuna kush
- rock-star tuna kush (rsk bx2 x tuna)
-
Great White Tuna
(90s white rhino x tuna kush)
- Fi
sh-Scale
Original green crack (s.s.s.c. line) x tuna kush

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
****These are ic mag exclusive releases****

Seed numbers are very limited (1 to 10 packs)

TUNA KUSH lines
-
Tuna Kush bx1
(Tuna kush x rock-star kush bx2) x original tuna kush)
-
Colombian Fish-Scale#1 Pure peru x tuna kush
- rock-star tuna kush (rsk bx2 x tuna)
-
Great White Tuna
(90s white rhino x tuna kush)
- Fi
sh-Scale
Original green crack (s.s.s.c. line) x tuna kush
Just in time for planting season. Thanks, friend.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Tuna kush

Contrary to the urban myth that this ancient presoviet kush smells like fish, tuna kush actually is just one of the most pungent strains to ever be grown in bc. If not the most.

When ingenious organizations didn't know what to do with the smell, and the fact that tuna kush was so potent and low yielding and long flowering these tops shelf aaaa flowers probably never made its past 50 to 100 km of where it was grown, a fair safe marketing scheme was sprung....air tight, smell proof seal them in tuna cans not just as a marketing gimmick but quality assurance to avoid detection in storage / shipping.

I remember in maple ridge bc a retail vendor used to get occasional un packaged pounds of tuna kush. He would weigh everything into oz, then put them in a freezer bag, then Into a smell proof bag and then spray the outside bag with odor neutralizer and his truck would still Reek like a dead skunk was stuck in his grill.

Tuna kush would fetch 280-320 an oz straight up as it would sell out immediately. Rock hard dense chunks. Thick Crystalline coating of resin. Uncontrollable odor of fuel, gas and skunk....

Now she may not be the easiest to grow, and may take 10-11 weeks to finish, and may not yield the most (unless indoors grown hydroponicaly with c02) but if you as a medical user, premium home grower, craft company or large industrial producer want some of if not the loudest most potent kush for pain and suffering, be the talk of the town, monopolize your market share, then bc tuna kush is worth the effort and patience

Like most presoviet kush archetypes, she is slow and low growing, very low nute requirements, and is quite robust and resilient. Under optimal conditions she will reward you with 1st place trophy indica worthy nuggets that demand attention and respect which capture everyone's hearts and senses.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Open forums tuna kush reviews
Screenshot_20240305_155819_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20240305_155846_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20240305_160006_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20240305_160129_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20240305_160213_Samsung Internet.jpg

Dime

I always thought the tuna thing came from the black tuna gang reference when square grouper was released.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I always thought the tuna thing came from the black tuna gang reference when square grouper was released.
Budderking claims to have made it in an interview circa 2010sh

I think I met him once or 2x over the years....I can't say he didn't "make" it but my questions are how did he "make" a pure landrace pre-soviet hindu kush?

What other strains has he "made" and where are all the grows?

What he certainly did do is help make it extremely popular

I'm sure reef somewhere over the years claimed he made it too. I don't have any quotes to verify that either.

I was in Pitt meadows, maple ridge and mission from 06 to 12, and we got it pre canned 1 guy in-between the grow and us. Whatever it was at that time I wished I had a cutting and was worth the 200 to 300 an oz

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Id love a pack
Hey crooked. 👋

I don't have many seeds at all due to a treacherous fall last year

But as a mentor here you deserve a free pack

Are you able to do a full grow? Not sure of your circumstances but this stuff reeks to high heaven. The 1 tiny plant I had outdoors in 2022 to pollinate made my 1 acre veggie garden smell like a skunk dutch oven lol 3 weeks to harvest.

Here is the drawf in question....I'm not sure it was even 2 feet tall

I just care about them actually putting out for someone! Esp if I can see the progress 😌💪

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey crooked. 👋

I don't have many seeds at all due to a treacherous fall last year

But as a mentor here you deserve a free pack

Are you able to do a full grow? Not sure of your circumstances but this stuff reeks to high heaven. The 1 tiny plant I had outdoors in 2022 to pollinate made my 1 acre veggie garden smell like a skunk dutch oven lol 3 weeks to harvest.

Here is the drawf in question....I'm not sure it was even 2 feet tall

I just care about them actually putting out for someone! Esp if I can see the progress 😌💪

I could do a full run for sure. Im testing seeds all the time. I just started a seed run so this would have to go in the next seed round which would be 9-18weeks out before id flower them.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I could do a full run for sure. Im testing seeds all the time. I just started a seed run so this would have to go in the next seed round which would be 9-18weeks out before id flower them.
Okay great that's fantastic.

I would be honored and live to have some of my work in your sacred space! 🙏

Please dm me best addy and can ship asap so you are ahead of the gizzame