What's new

Trying to make 4/20 happen!

smurfin'herb

Registered Cannabis User
Veteran
Whats up fellas. I have been so damn caught up in stuff that i forgot that the cup is comin up in just over a week from now!
It was a goal to come back to the dam this year and attend, but I have a slight problem... Ive never booked a flight or hotel before lol. I have been all over the world, but my uncle would always do all that stuff for me, since he was a huge world traveller, but is no longer around unfortunatley.
In 06, I was in the dam and it was the best place ever! The only thing was, i didnt have anyone to hang out with (since my friends cant afford it), and i didnt know what places were cool to go to, but i met lots of ppl, and it was a great time regardless.

Can anyone reccomend where i go to look for a decent priced and reliable airline ticket?

Same goes for hotel, I dont wanna be in a shady joint. I stayed at the swiss hotel last time and it was ok, but non-smoking. I still crawled out the window and smoked spliffs on the tiny ass caged in balcony at night lol. So whats a good hotel thats decently close to the cup?

Am i gonna pay out the ass since all of this booking is only a week ahead of the trip? How much am i gonna be looking at for the roundtrip airfare (from east coast) and hotel accomodation? I know thats kinda a dumb question, but a rough estimate is good enough for me.

I realllllllly appreciate any advice. Thx