What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TRULIEVE-ANYONE NOTICE

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sometimes the very same strain but completely different thc levels? For example, I have a container of this alleged strain
STARDAWG-HYBRID
thc 20%
vstardawg_circle.png.pagespeed.ic.ejRxgKFX2_.webp

Yet the container I have says 25% and it too is $43

And it sure as hell doesn't look like that either
What would be your speculation?

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
:dunno: the possibility of fraud is always there, also, different growers or conditions, mis-labeling?

Sometimes it's better not to speculate too much Tudo, you'll drive yourself crazy.

pjlive

I agree it's not good to overthink these things. Same strains from cycle to cycle can change THC levels every time. One crop might run optimum, another not. There's also the possibility of different expressions, etc. I've gotten myself worked up quite a few times by what I grow out as compared to what I thought I was getting -- but 90% of the time it was me jumping the gun.

There were, though, 10% of those time that I clearly got either scammed on or misled.