What's new

TRUECANNA GENETICS THAINAPPLE,BRITTANY

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Supporter
Happy to hear that bro, I presume the wick system worked well while you were away.
Peace

chuckyoufarley

truecannabliss yes it did and it worked a lil to well on the cuts that had just rooted dirt was soaked and had 1/2 an inch of water in the catch basins

chuckyoufarley

oh yeah truecannabliss i've been meaning to ask you ,who is the guy on the shirt ya sent me .i get asked all the time and i just say it just some stoner hahahaha

truecannabliss

Mentor
ICMag Supporter
It will either be Rob Connell Clarke, Jack Herrer, Howard Marks or Bob Snoddgrass.

chuckyoufarley

THAINAPPLE
picture.php

not much of a scrog but it will do for my first real scrog try next time will be much better
picture.php

BRITTANY
picture.php

picture.php

chuckyoufarley

here we are at 32 days flower
BRITTANY
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

THAINAPPLE
picture.php

battery for the camera shit on me so ill get a few close up pics of the THAINAPPLE next time

chuckyoufarley

thanks DARKSIDER they are starting to put out a lil funk but it keeps changing on me ,i cant really get a good sense of what she smell like ,i get a sweet smell but also a lil fuelish.only time will tell

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Supporter
thanks DARKSIDER they are starting to put out a lil funk but it keeps changing on me ,i cant really get a good sense of what she smell like ,i get a sweet smell but also a lil fuelish.only time will tell

Onwards and Upwards and yes time will tell all the best to you :tiphat:

chuckyoufarley

the Brittany seems to stretch a bit more then the Thainapple the nugs are a bit bigger also she puts out a bit more resin ,
Thainapple

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

chuckyoufarley

got cuts in Florida got more cuts here in NY that i gave to a few peoples in my area, a few months and we be puffin on some eggsellent TRUECANNA genetics

truecannabliss

Mentor
ICMag Supporter
Thats a good assessment of the difference between the 2, the ChemValley Cooks adds the extra resin to the Britney and it’s a beast that can produce some massive spears hence the name.

chuckyoufarley

Brittany on the left and Thainapple on the right

picture.php

i am so not used to such a small space now that i have to give these girls to a friend to flower for me and then he will give me a cpl oz,s when done .i still have till 2nd week feb for the tent to be open and these 2 clones really took off in my small veg tent vegging since 2nd week of nov ,now they are right up in the light so time to go, its a good thing the leds dont get to hot to fry

nickman

Nice big bushes u got there chuckyoufarley...!!!... that’s a shame u can’t flower them out for yourself... the. Again at least you have a good friend to help you with that...!!!...

chuckyoufarley

Yeah it sux ass nickman that I cant flower for myself .they would be waayyyyyyy to big by the time the stretched I only have about 31/2 feet to the lights as it is .I'm glad my friend has an opening coming up week 1/2 after he harvest a cpl .

Latest posts

Latest posts