What's new

TrueCanna Genetics partners in Oklahoma

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Im currently looking for growers who are passionate about finding their own elite quality, unique plants from regular seeds. I have a solid stable of genetics blending g classics heirloom strains with modern elites as well as working with a variety of landrace genetics which bring not only unique terps but also incredible vigour and resistance to problems that are rarely seen in todays gene pool.
Feel free to ask any questions you may have here or in the True Canna Genetic forum here at ICmag.

B.T. Herb

Hi TrueCanna. could you possibly specify the nature of your interest? i mean: are you looking for selectors based in oklahoma working closely to you?
thanks

all the best

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Hey true, why are you looking for us? You already know most of us on here don't you?

Beaucephus

lost all cuts on the move here, but plenty of beans to ho through. transplanted into 2 gal coco yesterday so flipping first run in week or so. got 18 females n 11 males. a mix of haze, columbian black, chem4x sunsour #1, 4sd x casey jones, lime gorrila bubble, cream carmel kush, orange headstash and 1 mardan male. let me know if u want updates on any of em.

Latest posts

Latest posts