What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tropicanna poison F1 fast version(outdoor and guérilla spot)

RockZone

Veteran
Hello all
Little report:a plant in thé gardent and three on a guérilla spot.organic nutrients.

The plant in the garden:
IMG_20220924_100558_compress36.jpg

Night shot:
IMG_20220926_064952_compress98.jpg

Other picture:

IMG_20220924_100604_compress55.jpg

RockZone

Veteran
Next week end other pictures from thé guérilla spot i have three plants same strain.
The smell is very good,more détails next week end.
I cut all at october 8.

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Wow, very nice, thanks for sharing this with us here ;)

Some large fat flowers, nice job!

Sure, you're very welcome to share photos of your guerrilla. Can't wait to see them :D

Sweet smokes,

tommy

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Wow my friend,

Wonderful flowers and plants. The photos are also great. In the dark, with the flash, it becomes even more clear that they are totally covered in trichomes ;)

Thanks for sharing your experience with Tropicanna Poison F1 Fast Version® with us here at ICMag.

As it was very nice to follow and you are from a country to where we can ship, we would like to send you 3 packets of seeds to thank you for your participation here.

Just tell me if it sounds good to you and then I will send you a private message along this week.

Enjoy your harvest and... sweet smokes! :peppermintstick:

tommy

RockZone

Veteran
Hello Tommy G
Yes in the dark with flash,good pictures too

Thanks you so much for the free packs.
I sens you a message private
Im very happy 😁
I post in two or three weeks my ice-olator and a dried Bud with the smoke test
++ And have a good day 🥳

Latest posts