What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tried to light my beer last night...

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
it's not that funny!
I had run some gscXsssdh from Connosseur Genetics and it was seeded by accident...the results were iffy so I thought I'd revisit by running her clones out.

Had no issues with the clone run and finished them just prior to the holidays. They dried over 10 days and testing them was fast in my mind.

I rolled up a few and put the music to task, then opened a Miller. I had puffed about half a zonker and was pleasantly gaining altitude when the little lady interrupted.

After she exited, I picked up the beer and tried to light it up...seriously, a couple times before I realized the futility of my effort.

I am now crippled AND crazy.

Thanks OJD! I'll send you a sixpack of bottecaps!

Coconutz

Veteran
Thats not as stupid as a friend who drank a can we used as an ash tray for a few days after taking a big gasmask toke!

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
trying her again

trying her again

this is week one flower.
beginning was last month, from S1 seed made from testers clones.
had to step back and see if trying to light my beer was from drunkenness or good ganga.

week two (of 8)
the clones i chose to make seed were GSC X SSSDH-NLD
there were two phenos one WLD and this one.

week three, and showing good budset. topped twice in veg and showing several tops each pot.

week four. near end of stretch. no nanners no bugs. I'm delighted with how they are doing.

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran

week five, getting phat....

week six, and smiling.

week seven seems to have gone missing, probably stoned in the back of a car in an alley somewhere....

week eight. drying and getting trimmed.

dried bud. yield twenty one ounces. medicine for me and mine.

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
the smoke was smooth for no cure, just ten days drying. I just had to taste.

i couldn't finish a joint by myself. there was a slight floral quality to dry draw making me think of sweet Pine-Sol.

the smoke left a film inside my mouth sort of sweetly sour.

my eyes got this warm buzzing feeling going on behind them and I forget to exhale.

overall, head is way up there and no sign of ceiling, body relaxed but not couch-locked.
good daytime smoke (or nighttime for that matter), could work or play this way.

Impressive quality at the right price.

edited to add: i wasn't drinking and still felt like i had been hit with Thors Hammer

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey bro
nice thread
deff a heavy hitter

looking real nice n Hazy
looks like my selected pheno i keep, it leans more to the Haze but purples up and is hella frosty from the cookies

peace

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
Thats not as stupid as a friend who drank a can we used as an ash tray for a few days after taking a big gasmask toke!

I was once at a party where we were drinking wine made from Birch sap (slightly psychoactive) and a girl I know had a glass of wine in one hand and an ashtray in the other (a proper one, not a beer can) and she took a big old swig from the ashtray... and said nothing.. I said "hey, you're drinking the ashtray"...she said..."oh? I thought this wine was a bit gritty" through blackened teeth..... smh, true story...

Latest posts

Latest posts