What's new

Trichomes maturing inconsistently. Is it ready ? (fotos)

GF-Z

Hello dear growers,
Plant is reaching its end, but after taking closer look through magnifier I have doubts.
These are the top bud leaves.

12.jpg

There is second leaf from another bud

29.jpg

Mostly of them are cloudy/amber
But first pic have a lot of clear ones.
Should I let plant to sit another 2-5days ?

Last edited:

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Hello dear growers,
Plant is reaching its end, but after taking closer look through magnifier I have doubts.
This are top bud leaves.

View attachment 18924846

There is second leaf from another bud

View attachment 18924847

Mostly of them are cloudy/amber
But first pic have a lot of clear ones.
Should I let plant to sit another 2-5days ?
That's a good question friend and your trichomes look awesome. It's hard for a whole plant to mature at once. Most plants will have some clear on top or bottom with the other being cloudy and amber. I like to pick off buds and try them at different stages to find the best timing. Plus different strains mature differently and testing the buds is the best way to determine timing.

GF-Z

That's a good question friend and your trichomes look awesome. It's hard for a whole plant to mature at once. Most plants will have some clear on top or bottom with the other being cloudy and amber. I like to pick off buds and try them at different stages to find the best timing. Plus different strains mature differently and testing the buds is the best way to determine timing.

Thats quite interesting. Because it looks like top buds trichomes already degrading, while the lower ones which dont get direct sunlight are not mature enough.
Well, anyway will give it couple of days just to flush out a bit. Strange thing that strain is stated as 8-9weeks. At the momment of taking photos it was 7th week from 12/12...
Considering state of plant which was still recovering from my tsunami overwatering with constant terror from fungus twats crawling like in horror movie, strain seems to be super resistant to stress. Glad I have couple of seeds left for a future.

Latest posts

Latest posts