What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Triangle X LemChem Testers

barletta

Bandaid
Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Mo...

barletta

Bandaid
Veteran
#1 chop pics. ~70 days. Forgive the sloppieness, the screens had to be cut a few times to harvest the rest of the plants. Lemon cream chemicals & OG. Maroon hairs & small/medium calyxes. Took 50% more clothes hanger space to hang her...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Mo...

barletta

Bandaid
Veteran
I took these pics with the MH off, so the lighting is kinda shitty. Branchy like the #'s 4 & 5, tops have great weight right now, I hope they dry up right. Even most of the larf is looking baggable (dime sized++)

picture.php

picture.php

Tent with #1 in back right before harvesting my keeper Mango Hz. Took the #1 the day after the haze. I put copies of these 2 back in this space after I harvested & cleaned, so next run in here will be just the #1 & Mango. I'll be running the others soon, too. Shrubs of everything, waiting on Amazon to drop off my equipment to bloom.
picture.php

Rough math puts me between 1.5-2 units of baggable top tier (non med state, lol) herb. Smoking on the #3 & it's nice, but not knockout. Smoking on some quick dried 4 & 5 & fuuuuuu.... What was I saying??? Full smoke reports when the time comes. The grow went super smoothly, looks like 5 beautiful plants & the look, smell, & weight all appear to be there in bunches. :tiphat:

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
damn they came out really great lookin b. love the og lookin calyxes on a few of those girls. hard to pick a favorite fromt he pictures alone!

barletta

Bandaid
Veteran
Thanks for the kindness, fam :) Heady, there is something in there for everybody but the sativa heads.
#1 - Lemon Cream Skunk
#2 - Stank Licorice OG
#3 - Sweet Lime Kush
#4 - Sour '91
#5 - Perfume & Pine Chem

Bobbo, this is my first time with ojd's beans & I can see why you have so many of his grows in your sig! These are some of the best seeds as a group that I've ever gotten online. All 5 females have their place as keepers in the right rooms/situations. The only other innernet seeds I've done that with was the yellow pack SSH.

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
Awesome work brother, you've done those girls proud :)

I have to say, it was the same with 6 girls I got from the Lemchem Cheesedogs... I would run all of them again, only one was a little muted in smell and flavour but even she was enough to get local heads excited :)

cant wait to hear how they yielded... looks like a decent haul too :D

be lucky
j :tiphat:

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Hey thanks Barletta. I honestly fell in love with CSG's gear after my first purchase of Hippy Private Stash. I've had the best luck with their seeds, females and knock down potency. I don't get nearly as many replies as used to in my threads I think because I am a CSG forum hog. It actually may be a tad overboard, but I love taking pictures and posting them regardless of the breeder. Oh well, hater's gonna hate haha.

Again, nice job bro.

Momerath

Great job man! Looking fine as can be.

I agree about OJD's beans. Every pack I have gotten from him has turned out some proper herb, and always hard to pick just one keeper.

ThePizzaMan

Veteran
Decent density (very nice density but her sisters are fooookin nuggets), but not huge tops & big gaps between budsites.

View Image

View Image

Lots of the weight coming from leaf as the calyxes are pretty small. Cooked 10 total seeds off 2 pollination sites & they are very small & dark brown.
View Image

View Image

Hole in my canopy lol.
View Image

I'll update when I cut another one down or next week whatever comes first.

HOLY COLAS BATMAN!!! :woohoo:

barletta

Bandaid
Veteran
#5 Alive. I'm really feeling this plant. Heavy and dank. Goes 63-65days in big soil pots with heavy chem & organic feeds. The more mag & nitrogen I feed, the bigger she gets. Up to 1.8 EC weeks 5-6. 55 days today. I have some f2 seeds going now, ill post them in here as they get bigger. Second screen is way too tall for these so flop city in some spots.

picture.php

picture.php

Cause - plant counts counts. 2 x smallish10gal smarties & 1 full size 15gal.
picture.php

Biggest indoor thing I've ever done. Should be over 1.5lb, hoping for 2. Room is underlit a bit. ~5.5' x 11' footprint. 1 MH mounted horizontally pinned to the 6' ceiling, 1 hps in a parabolic, ~5' center to center. This cut makes nice nugs even in low light.
picture.php