What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Treating Cancer with Concentrates Thread

TnTLabs

Whats fr us who are out options, n been snt home ta die. RSO didn wrork either, so wht now?

sorry to hear RSO didnt work for you, but maybe try again?
also check my link on essential oils...
also check out chaga, reishi and co...
dont believe what the docs say... i know its easy to say that not being in your shoes... but you gotta be strong
i believe the body can heal itself.. one has to help it though!!!
you eating right? juicing? detoxifying?
best wishes!

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Whats fr us who are out options, n been snt home ta die. RSO didn wrork either, so wht now?

Sorry brother. None of us'ns will make it out of life alive, but I can relate to how badly timing can suck.

What kind of cancer? What total treatment have you had?

Define RSO??? Sadly a lot of garbage produced under that rubric.

Did your RSO come with a lab analysis? What dosage?

I suggest talking to Dr Robert Melamede to find out what the latest research findings are. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n31Nuj_AvTg

Dog Star

Veteran
There is also Aloe arborescens,hunger for 90 days and only raw juices,

Do you have cancer that spends your fat or he goes on sugar??

White sugar and meat you cant eat at all,you need to look very good on your intake,
dont give a fuel for cancer and you could easily win.

Lot of carrot juice is good cause it moves you to alcality,sodium bicarbonate mixed with mollasses can help also for alcal state of body and cancers have big problems to grow in "media" that is not favorable for him.

Essential oils are great but look on some of them need high dillution as they are very
spicy and pungent,Wild Oregano oil have Carvacrol,take Turkish Origanum minutiflorum,
this oil can fight also baddest bacteries like MRSA,Clostridium dificille and other superbacteries..

There is combo of essential oils that could be taken as than synergistic action is much more powerfull,lemon grass oil and some lemonenes show anti-cancer action,also geraniol is good.

BHO or butan honey oil is in mine thoughts much better concetrate than RSO,more cleaner and with more saved terpenes,less of dissolver inside and i belive have better medical action than RSO that people work with naphta.

Royal Jelly from bees also helps for cancer,strong solutions or balms that have over
40% of bee propolis are great for treating melanomes topical..

Probiotics can also help as they raise imunity in positive direction so then body have
bigger power to fights illness.

angelgoob

Green tea and chamomile tea.

A little excercise. walk.

have a positive attitude and I wonder what your dosage was? Or if it was a hormonal cancer.

Sorry brother. None of us'ns will make it out of life alive, but I can relate to how badly timing can suck.

What kind of cancer? What total treatment have you had?

Define RSO??? Sadly a lot of garbage produced under that rubric.

Did your RSO come with a lab analysis? What dosage?

I suggest talking to Dr Robert Melamede to find out what the latest research findings are. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n31Nuj_AvTg

Glioblastoma/radiaton, chemo RSO

Mad usn Naptha n no analsis. 1 gr day fr 60 day

Thnks I call.

LostTribe

Premium user
Glioblastoma/radiaton, chemo RSO

Mad usn Naptha n no analsis. 1 gr day fr 60 day

Thnks I call.

90 Days at 1 gram per day is the recommendation for Rick Simpson Oil. Don't give up and eat the best you can! No white sugar and green leafy vegetable diet. No Meats! Gallons of bottled RO water to drink! No more processed foods.

Did you make the RSO yourself? What was the quality of the Buds used to produce the RSO? Naptha is not recommended. You need 50 posts for Private Messages....

If the RSO is not working increase your dosage can't hurt from what Dr. Melamede would say IMHO.

G

Here is a list of different cancers and how people approached their own healing. What works, what doesn't etc.
https://www.earthclinic.com/ailments.html?ltr=C#ailments
https://www.earthclinic.com/cures/turmeric-for-cancer.html
https://www.earthclinic.com/cures/cancer-editors-choice.html
https://www.earthclinic.com/cures/cancer.html#intro

Sorry for throwing lots of links your way. I'll bet you are up to your ears in reading, looking for some nugget of wisdom. Lots of good ideas in this thread re nutrition and foods as medicine.
For a Hail Mary type of plan I'd suggest one more link on Earthclinic.com regarding inhaling H202. https://www.earthclinic.com/remedies/hydrogen_peroxide_inhalation.html

Let me know if you need me to elaborate on anything I've mentioned in this post.
Peace,

Last edited:

angelgoob

This is probably stupid, but I hear sugar fuels cancer growth.

That's probably true because it's an easily usable source of energy, and when your blood sugar spikes the tumors must be getting some sort of energy from that.

Add protein to the diet in this case.

LostTribe

Premium user
This is probably stupid, but I hear sugar fuels cancer growth.

That's probably true because it's an easily usable source of energy, and when your blood sugar spikes the tumors must be getting some sort of energy from that.

Add protein to the diet in this case.

Last week I saw a study which shows direct correlation of sugar and cancer growth. It forced cells to mutate. Stay away from all synthetic sugar and only use organic naturally occurring sugars like from RAW FRUITS! If you are suffering from cancer keep sugar out of our diet! Fresh fruit in small amounts only.

Pastelero

Last week I saw a study which shows direct correlation of sugar and cancer growth. It forced cells to mutate. Stay away from all synthetic sugar and only use organic naturally occurring sugars like from RAW FRUITS! If you are suffering from cancer keep sugar out of our diet! Fresh fruit in small amounts only.

:laughing:
Please cite that study, I bet it´s not peer reviewed! What is synthetic sugar? smh

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Refined sugars contribute to an acidic body and also provide fuel for cancers.

Your food would ideally be alkaline or alkalizing fruits and lots of dark green veggies. No artificial colors, flavors, ingredients. No hydrogenated oils or heavily processed foods. Basically almost everything pre-packaged should be avoided. No meats.

When your system is alkaline, cancer will slow and anything positive you're doing will work even better.

Your cannabis for RSO should ideally have, at the very least, 3% CBD and 3% THC.

:tiphat:

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Refined sugars contribute to an acidic body and also provide fuel for cancers.

Your food would ideally be alkaline or alkalizing fruits and lots of dark green veggies. No artificial colors, flavors, ingredients. No hydrogenated oils or heavily processed foods. Basically almost everything pre-packaged should be avoided. No meats.

When your system is alkaline, cancer will slow and anything positive you're doing will work even better.

Your cannabis for RSO should ideally have, at the very least, 3% CBD and 3% THC.

:tiphat:

Dr Melamede says there are two basic types of cancers, one sugar loving and the other fat loving.

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Did they say which ones are which, and how to tell? :D Good info, since it's better to be able to eat at least one or the other. ;)

He did, but the list is long and my memory isn't almost a decade later. He's retired from the university and Academy of Science, and at Phoenix Tears now.

He's the person I know that is most current on the latest and greatest and a fine fellow, so suggest you contact him and pick his keen mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n31Nuj_AvTg

angelgoob

How do I get someone to use this for cancer?

First I would be like you got money? Second, are you ready to get really high?

Joking aside that's really the problems, getting high and the moola for it.

She has used marinol. Stopped using it. Asked us one time while she was drunk if she could smoke with us, BOT we didn't have any on us.

Oh I got it. I'll just make her a couple caps. Yea. That's good.

TnTLabs

angelgoob, take the time to read the thread and you will find information on how to mitigate the effects of thc... a very common one is high doses of vit c, that is known to help fight cancer as well..
peace

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah, there's been scholarly articles regarding sugar and cancer.
American Journal of Clinical Nutrition
https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Alicja_Wolk/publication/6704473

https://www.fasebj.org/content/30/1_Supplement/42.1.short
Consumption of Total and Individual Sugars, Sugary Foods and Sugary Beverages in Relation to Adiposity-Related Cancer Risk in the Framingham Offspring Cohort (1991–2013)
National Cancer Institute:
Sweetened Beverage Consumption and Risk of Biliary Tract and Gallbladder Cancer in a Prospective Study

Yada, yada, yada...... I'm sure Monsanto has nixed other reviews/studies, etc.

Limiting or eliminating sugars is one tool....

Stash

I haven't read much in this thread yet but wife has non hodgkin's lymphoma and her first 4 months of chemo didn't work. I thought for sure she would be better but now I'm really getting worried. Any one know if the oil works on her type of cancer? Thanks, Stash