What's new

travelling to italy

Papulz

lover of all things hashlike
Veteran
hi everybody, i live in the us and my family is planning a cruise around italy and greece for this summer. i smoke my fair share and some of my family does as well, and i figure the easiest thing to do would be try and bring some stash from home either by mailing it, smuggling it or something else. Going beyond just the method, i figured i should go for either hash or hash oil, or possibly edibles for this journey. im going to be on the trip for a week or so, and i figured 2 grams of fullmelt hash would probably suffice.

what would you do to get smoke on your cruise ship?

R03

Watch out for the dogs in the airport.
When I landed in Rome, I came out of the bathroom, I swear this dog maybe 100 feet away, just turned looked straight at me, and came straight for me pulling the cops he was attached too. Sniffing my bag, and me, while to the cops were just watching and laughing. Dog saw me as soon as i rounded the corner, and was fixated on me. I had smoked a lot before i left for the airport, though i took a good shower lol.

I had nothing on me though, I know not carry.

G

I don't think cruise ships have drug dogs but there might be customs if your sailing from the US to Europe.

R03

Yeah the ships don't have dogs. I flew to Rome for a cruise.
You'll need to get the cruise though by plane, just why i'm saying watch yourself at the airport. After that, it's smooth sailing. If you make a stop in Mallorca, you'll score some easily there if you can't find a way to bring it with you.

Papulz

Veteran
yeah i figured there would be likely a customs check, what have people done in the past? what would you guys do? mail, smuggle, what?

Dkgrower

Veteran
I dont think that italien customs are looking at pepol from usa when the arrive to italy
they look much more after pepol coming from south asia and south america, but still I would not take the chance, to high penalty and you are with your family.

I would pick it up in rome, it is not that difficult - don´t expect super kvali, but I have always been abel to score some hashish for ok pices, if you stay at one of the hostels behinde the main train station, the pepol working there can hook you up, it is more difficult to score in the soutnern parts of italy and the hole of greece, best place is rome.

hope you have a nice holiday with your family and enjoy

Papulz

Veteran
what in gods name are you talking about man? please keep that to a minimum
lets try not to slander entire cultures eh?

Papulz

Veteran
that doesnt explain anything about what you just said, furthermore.. dont spread arguments to other threads. I should point out that your breaching the etiquette and conduct of icmag.

i appreciate the time of baja dk and R03 for their constructive comments

Papulz

Veteran
i was really hoping to avoid buying while on vaca.. anyone have other thoughts concerning providing your own overseas?

Mendocino

Milano,Torino is a place where it is easy to find hash....all I know....not sure to well understand your question but let me know if I can be of any help...

Last edited:

funkapteryx27

I'm studying in Rome at the moment, and hash is really easy to find, but its usually pretty bad. It's definitely around, though.
I wouldn't go the mailing route necessarily, either, not because it's sketchy, but because the Italian postal service is absurdly slow...
Have fun on the cruise, though, the southwestern coast of Italy is amazing, and I'm sure most of the other parts are also....