What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Traveling Honeymoon Couple in need of help...

LegendsUltimate

Me and my wife are about to go on our honeymoon in about 8 months to a year when we have enough money saved up for a NICE vacation, EVERYTHING INCLUDED if you know what I mean...

I found a couple of places that I like all around the world for the honeymoon, but now all that is not in order is the bud for the trip. I heard about ' webehigh - com ' being down, is there anything else that is out there that could help me?

or could somebody just tell me where it is cool to get bud as a tourist in as a friendly in the city.

Thanks much,
Newlywed in search...

G

I just loved the Kona coast of the Big Island of Hawaii. I got plenty of reasonably priced weed on the beach (look for the skateboarders). If you go the Kona, the Waikoloa is an awesome resort, and if you work out a package deal it is not ridiculous in price. I stayed there a week, with a car (upgrade to 4x4) and two plane tickets from Seattle for about $2600. And being in the USA you know all of the laws and stuff. If you come back with any bud you can just carry it in your pants pocket. They do not look for anything besides metal.. A typical TSA check. I carried an ounce back one time like that. The big Island has everything too. Great beaches, mountains, desert and rain forrest, coffee, macadamian nuts, turtles, snorkeling, you name it. And in the resort, the Waikoloa (Hilton) I smelled pot being smoked all the time there. Security is there for You not to arrest you. I great place. I would go there myself next month, but I am going to Kauai instead. I have not been to Kauai yet and wanted to just check it out.

LegendsUltimate

Sweet man. you know anything about St. Lucia, or Jamaica? carribean?

anything of those sorts?

but for sure im looking into waikoloa

LegendsUltimate

what about the bud though. cuz i know if someone came into sacramento international airport...they would have a 'fukin time' trying to get some for themselves...you know..

is it easier there?

The Dank

I went to Jamaica with my wife, younger guy probably like you, I don't look like a smoker at all, wasn't even looking for bud really, and had some within 20 minutes of arriving at the resort. In Jamaica just about every other local you pass offers you some sort of drugs...

The Dank

Also, even people at the resort were cool. I found lots of couples we could smoke with anytime we wanted. I threw away about an ounce when I left...I just couldn't smoke it all...

*DadinPain*

All you have to do is look for DOG the Bounty Hunter. He will point you in the right direction of the killa island smoke. Have a great time.

Later Gator

G

Belize may be an idea. Lots of weed, even some blow, eco touristy, diving and fishing. Great place.

Latest posts

Latest posts