What's new

Trainwreck IBL project.

Hey MM,
I've got a quick question for you. Do you think I could make my own version of A-Train with this TW, and do you think it will be a pretty good smoke? I'm thinking about crossing some Mazar-I-Sharif w/ your TW, let me know your thoughts on this. Thanks :rasta:
--
TB4U

marijuanamat

Crazy X Seeds Breeder
I think a mazar-i-shariff crossed to the trainwreck could turn out real nice/or not,so there's only 1 way to find out.:joint:

I've got aload of mazar-i-shariff from the real seed co flowering at the mo and so far so good considering its never been grown under lights before.

D

DJXXPLATINUM

thanks MM!!!! i got my tw ibl's!!!boy they are little beans!!!!oh so cute!!!!peace djxx

marijuanamat

Crazy X Seeds Breeder
I'm in the middle of producing more Trainwreck IBL and i've pollinated my landrace michoacan sativa fem up with the x2 male trainwreck pollen as well.

D

DJXXPLATINUM

thanks MM!!!!!, i'll be watchin for your latest releases!!!!! peace djxx

Murphle

and i've pollinated my landrace michoacan sativa fem up with the x2 male trainwreck pollen as well.[/QUOTE said:
That sounds right up my alley. I'll be keeping my eyes peeled for them. Oughta call it "the shocker". Thats what it'll do to your head. Gotta pack of the TW coming cross the pond as I'm writing this. Can't wait to put them into cups, and get this show on the road.

K-positive

Possibility for some "Buy it Now"s??

Possibility for some "Buy it Now"s??

Any chance of some "Buy it Now"s this time around???? :canabis:

Got my beans a few weeks ago. I will be starting a new thread in the next day or two showing this grow in the micro world under CFLs along with some Hashberry and Rez William's Wonder. If anyone is interested stay tuned. The link will be added to my signature. Thanks for the beans MM!
--
TB4U

marijuanamat

Crazy X Seeds Breeder
TB4u,it'll be great to see how they fair under CFLs,so i'll keep my eye out for the link once you've sorted it out.

matt

H

Hazeseeker

Hi Matt,
when can we expect the trainwreck to hit the bay/boutique man?

peace

indifferent

I think the TW were inbred by the guy i got em off here in the UK which i've inbred to choosing the most potent female and 2 extremely resinous males but i'd love to get hold of the original E32 arcata cutting so i can see how close this seedline is to the clone only.I was offered it by 2 growers on here but i can't remember who it was who PMed me about it.

The TW was done by British Hempire, he worked it 2 gens and still sells his version as well as a couple of crosses. Originally this was the Woodhorse Seeds TW line. I know the TW breeding male BH had is still around, last I heard he was working on a TW x Oaxacan.

hardhat22

Nice work Matt.I'm wondering,have you had a chance to compare BCs The Wreck IBL to Tucks?I read somewhere that tucks has more of an indica effect as compared to the arcata cut.I've just finished my first single plant run of HHF/Kachinas IBL and it is amazing,the number 4 most potent herb I've smoked since '78,no joke.I got the creeper pheno,first,exactly what I was looking for.This was just for cuts,but I did get to run it for 42 days.Taken at 33 days,it is among the best sativa effects I've experienced.At 42 days,it's even better,but has a little indica back-bite that seems to counter the sickening effect that comes from going 1 toke over the line,Heh.Is this similar to Tucks effects?
Thanks bro
Peace

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
my some what delayed indoor facility is taking shape and i hope to be able to turn on the lamps in a few days from now
weekend at latest, so im starting to find the seeds for the first grow
heres one of my first choices
Trainwreck ibl fra crazy x

marijuanamat

Crazy X Seeds Breeder
Nice work Matt.I'm wondering,have you had a chance to compare BCs The Wreck IBL to Tucks?I read somewhere that tucks has more of an indica effect as compared to the arcata cut.I've just finished my first single plant run of HHF/Kachinas IBL and it is amazing,the number 4 most potent herb I've smoked since '78,no joke.I got the creeper pheno,first,exactly what I was looking for.This was just for cuts,but I did get to run it for 42 days.Taken at 33 days,it is among the best sativa effects I've experienced.At 42 days,it's even better,but has a little indica back-bite that seems to counter the sickening effect that comes from going 1 toke over the line,Heh.Is this similar to Tucks effects?
Thanks bro
Peace

High hard hat,these are actually derived/inbred and backcrosed from steve tuck's work and i've also got the wreck to,jso i'm just missing the E32/arcata clone .