Trainwreck IBL project.

marijuanamat

Crazy X Seeds Breeder
No you've not missed them at all,i'm still waiting for confirmation they've arrived at seedbay then i'll be listing them,i'll post here when they arrive to let you all know.

marijuanamat

Crazy X Seeds Breeder
The 20 packs of trainwreck have arrived at seedbay now i'm just waiting for seedbay to put the first 5 packs up in the private breeders section .

ClearBarbedFunk

lost in the Haze
ICMag Donor
.It would of been better if i could get the original arcata TW cut so i could BX or atleast know what the original cut taste's,looks and grows like,but this is the next best thing i suppose.

hey mjm, dont know how old those seeds were your buddy got from woodhorse. we did a BX to the arcata cut usin woodhorse TW male pollens for med. so the beans ya have may already have been bxed to the arcata cut.

cbf

marijuanamat

Crazy X Seeds Breeder
marijuanamat...another week has gone by and we are just hanging bro!

Maybe this weekend?...maybe?

I'm sorry for the wait,i submitted the auctions a week or so ago,so i'm just waiting for SeedBay to pull there fingers out and list them but it shouldn't be long what so ever so please keep checking.

I think the TW were inbred by the guy i got em off here in the UK which i've inbred to choosing the most potent female and 2 extremely resinous males but i'd love to get hold of the original E32 arcata cutting so i can see how close this seedline is to the clone only.I was offered it by 2 growers on here but i can't remember who it was who PMed me about it.

Smurf

stoke this joint
ICMag Supporter
We'll know soon enough.

There was a substantial amount of work that went into these beans tho.

mellofello

Did the BINs go up? Hope I didn't miss them. Would really like to get hold of some of these but can't be arsed with all the last minute sniping stuff.

peace

mello

marijuanamat

Crazy X Seeds Breeder
Nope they've not gone up yet so keep your eyes pealed,there's 5 bins to go up and i'll put another 5 up after those as there's only 20 packs gone to SB.

D

DJXXPLATINUM

hey marijuana mat i am in a bidding war for some of these right now!!!!i loved to play with trains when i was a boy!!!!!peace djxx

Last edited:
D

DJXXPLATINUM

i scored them

i scored them

hey buddy!!!smoke a cigar!! we are relatives now!!i just scored some of your trainwreck gear off the bay!!!!i'm stoked!!!!!you dont have to worry about your grandchildren, i will give these babys a good home and hopefully a mama plant!!!do you have any special instructions for feeding these girls!!!thanks marijuanamat!!!peace djxx :woohoo:

Last edited:

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Supporter
ICMag Donor
i was getting phillthy with my girl and missed my chance to bid :) . i hope to see more up soon!

UncleBuck

nice job matt... trainwreck has always been a top bud for me... I was smoking the arcata tw before I ever even heard of bubba/og kush, and ya know what?? I still say it's as good as anything out there... the smell, taste, & high are just simply grade A!

Last edited:

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
ill be growing the TW IBL soon in a grow at the new indoor room im building atm, delayed a litle though.
cant wait to see how she turns out and posting pix
ill be growing some other Crazy X gear in later grows Big Cheese and some others

until then i enjoy looking at what others are showing :)

Just found out that I scored some of these Trainwreck IBL seeds on the Bay, thanks for making them available. I will flower some under CFLs and 250Watts, well see how they do in the micro circuit.
--
TB4U
:joint:

Latest posts