Trainwreck IBL project.

marijuanamat

Crazy X Seeds Breeder
I recieved some trainwreck seeds that originate from woodhorse seed's trainwreck IBL from a very kind member on here who had already inbreed them himself,(you know who you are thank you very much mate).Anyway i grew out those seed's and picked out 1 outstanding female,low yield,thin whip like stem's x3-4 stretch and a real gnarly rotten meat/some sort of shit type aroma with a slight pissy/citric tone,which i find quite appealing,but the potentcy is just off the hook,i've not smoked anything quite like it before and i had to chop her at 6.5 weeks dew to running out but the funny thing is she was just about ready for the picking anyway,say another week maybe 2 to finish her properly.
So i've taken a load of cuttings from her and kept 2 males which grew exactly the same as this 1 female so i'm going to inbreed those 2 males with the special TW female sometime in the very near future.It would of been better if i could get the original arcata TW cut so i could BX or atleast know what the original cut taste's,looks and grows like,but this is the next best thing i suppose.

Heres what woodhorse/medusa say about the TW IBL...

Woodhorse Trainwreck, was Steve Tuck's (HillBilly Dreams Seeds) version of Trainwreck, that we have worked for years now through my Woodhorse breeders.
He had take the Arcata cut (female) and crossed it with pure Afghani (the Indica side of Trainwreck) and then backcrossed it with the Train again.
We have worked it to the point of stability, and it is a true breeding, highly potent and sweet representation of what we are seeking to provide.
The effect's of this strain are very similar to the orginal, and indeed it has it's own unique and positive characteristics as a result of the work we have done with it.

Here's a pic on the female phenotype i've kept at 6 weeks bloom.

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
nice mat, i have a feeling im working with these currently as well, nice shots and good description on what you got from him.

G

Yeah, those are the same as bird's. mat, looks like you chose the same pheno as I did, looks very similar to the one I decided to keep:

If I were you, I'd cross the TW males to your Michoacan as well, TW is supposed to be a recreation of a Mexican speedy high in a manageable, 70-day format, only problem with it is the floppyness, my plant i nthe pics was floppy, just like yours, they could be the same plant, they look so similar to me, might not be the same pheno though as my keeper is slightly oranges and limes than the really nasty catpiss/lemon floor cleaner pheno, they looked pretty much identical though and had the same potency, only reason I preferred not to keep the catpiss pheno was that my house smelt like my dog had pissed somewhere in a corner a day or two ago! lol

DSCF0051.jpg

DSCF0053.jpg

DSCF0052.jpg

DSCF0054.jpg

DSCF0056.jpg

DSCF0057.jpg

DSCF0058.jpg

DSCF0006.jpg

DSCF0005.jpg

TW x Lemon Stinky would be very interesting too I reckon. Hell, TW x anything is gonna be pretty good to be honest...

I prefer TW to ECSD, NYCD, Cheese, OG Kush just about any of the 'elite' cuts folks have passed my way, such a potent sativa high and soooo tasty, love the stuff

Last edited:
G

Yeah, TW has em all beat imho, it has every bit as much taste and potency as any of them and has a rather unusual effect, really racy, heart-pounding, energising, like a true Mexican sativa buzz. Whoever made TW in the first place created something very special indeed. Maybe folks will start to understand why I got so annoyed at GHS for releasign fake TW when they get to grow the real deal, the real item is fucking legendary in my book, everyone round these parts loved it too.

marijuanamat

Crazy X Seeds Breeder
Don't worry GP my michoacan will be in there when the trainwreck fuck fest begin's,i'll be wacking a few other fem's in there 2 like my sensi star fem,og haze and lao's luang prabang.
My TW look's exactly the same as your pheno like you say,i'd love to get hold of the original arcata to compere it to this TW line to,i'm getting some BC the wreck which have been inbreed by another grower/breeder

GHS are just cashing in of the name,like they are with the cheese and soon chem dawg,og & bubba kush.

Last edited:
G

Fantastic to see you're gonna be working with the TW mat, and not just because it undermines GHS a little! lol

Now you are public with this project, I'm sure you'll be able to get hold of the TW cut, I know a few folks stateside who have the Arcata cut, I'll see if they are willing to send it over.

marijuanamat

Crazy X Seeds Breeder
If you could make that happen that would be outstanding and i'd be extreamly greatful
and forever in your's and who ever send's its dept.lol

G

I will see what I can do! Put me down to test the TW x Michoacan tho, sounds divine.

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
once again this is how our comm. should be.. don't playa hate congradulate.....good luck w/your agenda...marimat.............Mm

marijuanamat

Crazy X Seeds Breeder
Thank's moneymike,lala,and GP of course my man you'll be the first to know,i'm sure these will turn out just as killa as the last few generation's have .

guest3589

Matt that looks like a nice plant and GP that is a great looking girl as well. I think the Mich. & Sensi Star will both make great crosses with the TW males.

marijuanamat

Crazy X Seeds Breeder
Thanks guys,i've already got 2 good males and a really potent female so i'm just waiting to free some space up then i'll be makeing the trainwrecks.

marijuanamat

Crazy X Seeds Breeder
I've finally got around to pollinating the Trainwreck IBL's so they should be ripe in 5-8 weeks but i'll let you all know when there ready.