What's new

Trader Joe's

Suby

**AWD** Aficianado
Veteran
thekingofNY said:
TJ's here in New England has cheese curds, its the only grocery store East of New york that carries them as far as I know.... and cheese curds are amazing.

That is all I go there for, I think organic food is a waste.

We make poutine here in Canada with cheese curd, ya know fries and gravy and cheese, apparently it's the calorie equivalent to eating a lb of butter but I've fed some friends fron Long Island on it and they ate the whole thing.

I agree most organic food is a waste of money, it still comes in a printed box and covered in plastic...those aren't organic lol.

Make it yourself peeps!

B

baccas125

TJ sells the "worlds Largest" cashews. Thats my pick there as big as my pinky finger.

Space Toker

Veteran
Dr. Bloom said:
I live right by the first TJ's, and they do really have some good stuff. The prices are good on a lot of things I find, from beer and wine to frozen foods and soup. Some things are overpriced, as many have said.......i don't buy those things. Anyway TJ's is my favorite grocery store, almost everything they have is delicious. If you haven't been there i strongly urge you to give it a try.

I guess there is a profound difference between those on the west coast and those here on the East Coast, because here they are full of rich ass yuppies like someone said. Well actually this one I have been to while in the area a few times was in Hadley, Ma. a college area and frequented by all these snotty middle aged professors and freaky nuts and like someone said they block the aisles and act like the world revolves around them and all that. They have good things, but you pay. A few things may be reasonable but most stuff will cost you dearly. They have nice things you can't find most places, but again you pay for it. Some old California guy said "this is not like Trader Joes used to be in California, it is full of those damned hoitie toities now!" how true!

I

icon

they sell bagels called (josephs own) they're made with yam & wheat flour, very hardy. the yam flour makes them sweet i use to get the whole grain & put them in the microwave for 20 sec. they come out smelling & tasting like they're freshly baked straight out of the oven just AMAZING, & they're also cheaper then the thin crappy scraggly unhealthy bagels from the store.I think around $2 - $3 (6) in a bag. 1/2 a bagel will fill you up. If anyone gets them (keep them in the fridge) no perservitives.

Latest posts

Latest posts